Pics of your guitars/bass/drums? Post here!

DSCF0246small.jpg

DSCF0245small.jpg

My acoustic, which I probably play the most when Im at home.
guitar1.JPG

Then my Japanese RR which has a JB in the bridge, and is awaiting a jazz for the neck.
rhoads.JPG

This is me being stupid, and actually using both outputs of my GNX proocessor trying to achieve better tone, so I plugged into my practice amp and my Marshall AVT150 (yes, go combos and poverty!!)
rig.jpg

And finally, I play lots of clean blues and also in the school jazz band so I often use this:
LP.jpg

My new guitar looks almost EXACTLY like yours, except it's a schecter. Even made the same it seems. Mahogony body, maple top and neck. I'll post pics when I either get a card reader or find the cable to the digital camera. So far my favorite is that PRS. Only guitars that are as good IMO are Tom Anderson guitars. The schecter is close enough for my standards though, and has a lovely rich tone. When I'm rich I'll get a real PRS :)

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
Found the pics of my guitar:

6_.jpg

9_.jpg

The finish is way brighter than on the pics. that other guitar is a cheap-ass strat-copy.

edit: almost forgot: it is a esp ltd h1000 deluxe with seymour duncan JB and 59. it has a mahagoni-body with a maple-top. the neck is amde of maple as well and the fretboard is rosewood. :Spin:

Darfus said:
I would love to post some pictures of my kit, when I get some, my brother has a digital camera, and he's coming over the 24th. I'll post some up some days after that. The kit that allows me to bang out lopez songs, mwahahahaha. (minus the 32nd double bass notes)

Where are the pics of your kit? No drums here so far..

The Grimace said:
Me and my beat up Rickenbacker I've had since I was 12 and half of my Hartke and
short-ass hair and a beard which are both long-gone. And my fucking grim kvlt Averse Sefira shirt.

i love the look of those old rickenbackers...they sound great too, 2 of my favorite bassists use them: Chris Squire and Geddy Lee.