Pictures of your instrument

Here´s my gear

thats because rigthanded ppl are overall better species the lefties.
you should suffer for beeing not as good as us.

or you can do it hendrix style, and just restring it.. :)

Hobo said:
thats because rigthanded ppl are overall better species the lefties.
you should suffer for beeing not as good as us.

Hendrix: undisputedly the greatest guitarist of all time.

Cobain: started the grunge movement and laid foundations for modern rock.

Paul McCartney: wrote songs for THE most influential band ever.

Dan Swano: Duh!

Tony Iommi: Duh!

Just because there are more of you doesn't mean you're better. :)

One day, the left handers will unite and slaughter every last right hander!!!!!

The ambidextrious people will survive to be sex slaves.

Jinn said:
Hendrix: undisputedly the greatest guitarist of all time.

Cobain: started the grunge movement and laid foundations for modern rock.

Paul McCartney: wrote songs for THE most influential band ever.

Dan Swano: Duh!

Tony Iommi: Duh!

I don’t know if I’d agree with Hendrix being the greatest guitarist of all time, since there are so many to listen to… but without a doubt, one with the most impact and influence.

Although I like Kurt’s endeavors and works on Nirvana, he’s far from knowing how to master his guitar, and did not start grunge…. I think Green River did. Later they developed to Mother Love Bone, and their vocalist started the trend common for grunge bands of overdosing. They moved on to form Pearl Jam later. Most influential names were from Soundgarden and Alice in Chains. All Nirvana did was to bring this genre to spotlight.

About the Beatles, got borrowed Sgt. Pepper's Hearts Club Band, and it seems kind of annoying, pop-way annoying. Strange it that i know they have awesome songs... still looking. Creedence Clearwater Revival rules the sixties!

Lennon is THE mister!

When Hendrix burst on the scene, he did things with a guitar that nobody else had done, even today guitarists still aspire to be as great as he was.

Cobain did not start the GENRE, but he did bring it to the spotlight, therefore setting it in MOTION, which I specifically state as the Grunge Movement.

Nobody liked Sgt. Pepper when it came out, so I'm not suprised. I hated it the first few times but then it grew on me tremendously. You should get The White Album, Abbey Road and Revolver. Those are good albums.

They were all 'THE' in my book. They all wrote hit songs, and therefore McCartney deserves that respect. :)

Yeah, the thing Hendrix did with his teeth still haunts me, amazing talent.
The White Album is without a doubt on my book of things to get, just for my curiosity sake... what's the album of "In My Life"? Now that's good music.
Anyway I pretty much prefer Lennon instead of McCartney... i have the dead icons disease ;).

Aye, Freaks me out how he played with his teeth :zombie:
Not sure I know the album of 'in my life' unless you're talking about A Day in the Life... which is featured on Sgt. Pepper.
We all have our favorite Beatle. :)