So what is your current "Song-of-the-Hour?"

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I just got done watching the PP DVD and I had a craving for some Pain. I swear and I almost guarantee that every person on this board will agree, that Jon goes up for one of the best vocalists ever. His voice is just to distinct and unique, its pure drunken magic.

Jon Oliva's Pain - Outside The Door

I agree! Jon can sound so sinister and evil without having to growl like the cookie monster! :D

Jon is a genius!

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I just got done watching the PP DVD and I had a craving for some Pain. I swear and I almost guarantee that every person on this board will agree, that Jon goes up for one of the best vocalists ever. His voice is just to distinct and unique, its pure drunken magic.

Jon Oliva's Pain - Outside The Door

I totally agree, and I told him so one of his Prog Power visits. He is absolutely my all time #1 fav vocalist. I can't think of anyone who can convey emotion better with his voice.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I love that track!!

:headbang:

Today it's still Volbeat, but this time with Caroline Leaving. Got both off their website. Wish I could find the album somewhere feasible. Can't seem to be able to navigate their label's site... Could be a browser issue.

Dimmu Borgir, "Perfection Or Vanity" from the curiously titled Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia CD....a nice instrumental track I "re-discovered." A song even your mom might like. :D

It made a good ending-song for WREKage last night. :headbang:

had a handful as of recently:

Bobby Womack-Across 110th Street
Mr.Bungle-Travolta and Sweet Charity
Fantomas-Twin Peaks-Fire Walk With Me
Faith No More-Land Of sunshine, The Morning After, Midlife Crisis, Evidence
Freak Kitchen-Silence, Heroin Breakfast, Razor Flowers
Buckethead-Sketches of Spain