So what is your current "Song-of-the-Hour?"

Epsilon-Zero, "I Felt Alive" --a project from Jamison Boaz, a then-18-year-old friend of mine, basically a one-man effort and sounding better than quite a few 'real' bands from that genre

I just recently discovered the marvellous Peter Gabriel years of Genesis.... so my song of the hour would have to be "Supper's Ready"

No-Mercy said:
Nova Era- Angra. i just got prog power V dvd from my friends uncle who goes every year, and ive never seen angra lie (or a video) and they rule! i love the singers energy.

Since you liked their performance, you should buy Angra's new album which contains as a bonus a full set dvd of them in concert.

BlindPanzer said:
Since you liked their performance, you should buy Angra's new album which contains as a bonus a full set dvd of them in concert.

Good call.

Song of the hour is Symphony X - Of Sins and Shadows. :headbang:

I just got done watching the PP DVD and I had a craving for some Pain. I swear and I almost guarantee that every person on this board will agree, that Jon goes up for one of the best vocalists ever. His voice is just to distinct and unique, its pure drunken magic.

Jon Oliva's Pain - Outside The Door

Edge of Sanity, "Crimson" and "Crimson II." I put both of them on a CD (had to scrap a few tracks from CII) and have been paying them in the car. Excellent way to spend 80 minutes....and with two songs. :D