How many PofO fans are musicians?

Originally posted by OffSet
Does anyone know when will the Jarzombek's instructional video be released :-?

Let'z paradiddlin' 'till u die :rofl:DD

Hey there Offset Welcome!!!

As for Bobby's video, It's completed, just not really sure when it actually comes out. (He's been busy relocating from San Antonio, TX to Los Angeles, CA and is currently settling in) but I'm sure he'll post an update on his website soon:

http://www.bobbyjarzombek.com/

~D

You two laugh it up...my bass still loves me :)

She loves the way I softly caress the back of her neck...the gentle way my fingers grace her frets... softly as I slide the fingers from my other hand between her strings...glistening with sweat as I slowly pick up the pace...faster...harder...faster...harder....faster! faster!! FASTER!!!!
Who's your Daddy now! SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whew*

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LMAO...

CH:lol:

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
You two laugh it up...my bass still loves me :)

She loves the way I softly caress the back of her neck...the gentle way my fingers grace her frets... softly as I slide the fingers from my other hand between her strings...glistening with sweat as I slowly pick up the pace...faster...harder...faster...harder....faster! faster!! FASTER!!!!
Who's your Daddy now! SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whew*

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LMAO...

CH:lol:

LMMFAO!!!!!
:lol:

Like I said... YOU FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

~D

I hope you use protection with that thing....lol (You never know what she does when you're at work) ;)

:lol:

I bet the bassist from ZZTop has "her" twirling around on his groin and Kip Winger has his bestubbled way with "her".

*shudders*

Dave, you HAVE to check out Brett Garsed's stuff. He has a very odd way of playing; he uses a pick, but he also uses his fingers a la classical style, kind of a weird way of economy picking.
He's mostly a legato player, but couple that with his odd right-hand technique and he can make an incredbly fast and dexterous sound. He's not bound to playing horizontally along the fingerboard, he can do some really cool string skipping legato stuff.
His work on the first Derek Sherinian's album, Planet X, is really special. And his stuff with TJ Helmerich is simply jaw dropping. You just can't believe how smoothly he can play, even though he's playing a million miles an hour.
But what really sets him apart for me is his knack for phrasing. He's playing so fast, but he never loses sight of phrasing, or playing through changes.

Here's his site:
http://www.brettgarsed.com/index2.html

I was trying to find a link to the website an ex-student of his, Mark Harrison, (his website's address is simply markharrison.com), but his page is offline at the moment. He adopted or shared Brett's unusual technique, but he seems to have developed it even further than Brett :eek:
I have some videos of his on my computer. You'll vomit if you see how good this guy is.

Another ex-pupil of his that you might know if Chris Brooks (at www.chrisbrooks.com), who has a solo album out at the moment, and is another fantastic player.

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Hey there Offset Welcome!!!

As for Bobby's video, It's completed, just not really sure when it actually comes out. (He's been busy relocating from San Antonio, TX to Los Angeles, CA and is currently settling in) but I'm sure he'll post an update on his website soon:

http://www.bobbyjarzombek.com/

~D

That's wonderful ;-))))) Thnx man... let's see what this guy can do :rofl:DDD