George W. Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this comes from someone who's just fed up with all the ridicule of our (America's) president. I know I am.

GEEZ!!! I'M STINKIN' TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT ALL MR. BUSH'S FOIBLES AND FAUX PAS! FOR PETE'S SAKE! DOESN'T HE DESERVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT???

sorry.

hit a nerve i guess. but i guess that's what makes me an individual. unique. opinionated. over-reacting hothead...

never

Originally posted by Bobby
I feel sorry for you people, I really do. Most of the posts on this topic have been deplorable. Sheeps following Dan Rather to the slaughter. I have some nice swamp land in Florida if you brain surgeons here are interested.

Al Gore's report card - sophmore year at Harvard: D,C-,C,C,C+,C+,B-. Bottom fifth of his class 2 years in a row. That year alone The Internet Creater's grades were lower than ANY semester on Bush's trascript from Yale. Bush went on to earn a M.B.A from Harvard. What did the Inspiration for Love Story do? He failed 5 out of 8 classes in divinity school, then dropped out of law school.

So he said he invented the internet, found Love Canal, was the inspiration for love story, said the story of Cain and Abel was about pollution, said his childhood was spent farming when it really was spent in a penthouse, and couldn't identify George Washington when he visited Monticello.... I could go on forever with this.

Oh, I totally agree. And although I don't give a really high report card rating for Bush right now; people lose all credibility with me when they pronouce Gore or Clinton as a genius.:lol:

Al Gore is a smarmy, amoral automoton- nothing more.
Bill Clinton is a pathological liar, classic demogouge, and an utter sociopath.

The fact that these two goofs are some peoples' role models makes me laugh. But geniuses???:lol: Hardly. For having to be told how to dress, or on how to be the new "Alpha Male" by people like Naomi Wolf and being told what to say by Dick Morris; this really showcases their extreme intellect. If by basing your actions on polls and focus groups makes you smart; then the stupid people who prop these pricks on pedestals deserve them as their role models.

But seriously; if simply mesmerizing facts and policy details and spewing them out while biting your lower lip and saying at the end of each phrase "For the children..." is a sign of intelligence; than Al Gore and Clinton are smart.
But if identifying a problem(or even admitting that a problem exists) and proposing a solution via ingenuity is a sign of brainpower; than Clinton and Gore are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Sorry folks. I never heard anything particularly noteworthy from Mr. Gore or his supposed genius of a boss.

*stares in disbelief at the editorial bobby posted*
That sounds like fecking nazi propaganda. Luckily I know that this is not "what America is all about" as you put it, as I know plenty of Americans with brains, but sadly this is generally what the world gets to see of the US. About the toddlers and grade-schoolers memorizing army-verses, wel what can I say... You must be real proud :rolleyes: Maybe when they're old enough your own children too can go fight and die gloriously in some faraway country. Be sure to salute and think of the flag when they mail back the pieces to you.
*sighs and shakes head*

Originally posted by The King Of Terrors
*stares in disbelief at the editorial bobby posted*
That sounds like fecking nazi propaganda.*sighs and shakes head*

*stares in contemplation at The King Of Terrors comments*

Where you from? Just wondering. And, what do you know of American history? It's freedoms? It's struggles, problems, and it's triumphs?

"IF" you were familiar with why Nazi Germany was what it was, and why the it spread propaganda to it's young, you would not confuse this simple (cheesy even) poem with hate propaganda.

In my opinion, if you knew the basics, at least, of it's meaning, value, and the freedoms America has been blessed with, and at what cost, you would not infer patriotism as "nazi propaganda".

The difference may be that you don't know at what cost America is...

FUCKING CHRIST!!! THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING ARGUMENT OVER AMERICA IN THE PAST MONTH, WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE DROP THIS SHIT, THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM!!!! ALL THIS DOES IS DIVIDE FORUM GOERS BASED ON THEIR POLITICAL BELIEFS!!

Jax, please close this thread...

Originally posted by Buzz Fledderjon
excuse me for defending OUR beliefs...

Excuse me for being european and probably not agreeing with them.. Like Yngwai said.. Someone close this.. It's not worth it. This is one of the better forums I have been on for a long while.. So don't ruin it.....

Thank you. Thank you for answering the call to arms. Thank you for being fit and young and brave and willing. Thank you for loving freedom enough to put your own life on the line to defend it.

Yeah, they`re fighting for freedom alright.

Crush anyone who does not comply with the rules your country breaks! Engage in war on negative evidence(if they don`t have it, that just means they hid it well), and tout your benevolency so that the international society will look the other way. Override the UN so it loses all international respect and loses it`s ability to solve conflicts. It pisses me off to no end, and I applaud France and Germany for standing up to the oppressive politics of the US.

Don`t get me wrong, I think Saddam is a brutal dictator, which in a perfect world should be deposed and fed to the wolves for his brutal killings and massacres of his own people and the kurds. That is not what I`m disagreeing with. What I react on is that the US sets a "the rules apply to you but not to us" standard that will increase the probability of other nations going to war. After all, what use is the UN when it is clearly discriminating against states who are not members of the security council? The truth remains, that no weapons of mass destruction have been found. It doesn`t matter how convinced you are that Iraq has them. Until hard evidence is found, the US has no reason to go to war, and even if it has, why isn`t it attacking North Korea, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia(most of the 9/11 terrorists came from SA, a fact the US government conveniently ignored[they are your ally after all])and other potential "security threats"?

In my opinion, if you knew the basics, at least, of it's meaning, value, and the freedoms America has been blessed with, and at what cost, you would not infer patriotism as "nazi propaganda".

I would not compare it to Nazi propaganda, but rather to what was spewed out during the second world war in the US itself.

duh! "our" means the people who are in agreement.

and until i went back a few weeks in the forums history, i wasn't aware of bobby's ignorance

k-i-l-l t-h-r-e-a-d

sorry... :s

Originally posted by Buzz Fledderjon
excuse me for defending OUR beliefs...

OUR Beliefs?

I'm fucking American and I think the US is despicable and the biggest threat to world peace. Bush is a facist in disguise. he wants all of our names, numbers, credit card records, medical records, education histories, psychological records in one database for "security" (thankfully the Senate voted down one such notion last week). he wants to risk innocent lives in a blatant war for oil and revenge. I hope he has fun watching the young American he's brainwashed die in the middle east. Gawdamn.

Don't ever say you speak for OUR beliefs, because you speak for nobody but yourself and the republican retarded media-whore hicks who are so used to getting reamed in the ass by propaganda that you wouldn't know how to breathe if the constant ass pumping you recieve from FOX "News" didn't keep your lungs a pumpin'.

Originally posted by Sadistik
OUR Beliefs?

ok you jerk, i tried explaining what i meant by saying our beliefs

i didn't say, us americans
i didn't say, us whites
i didn't say, us republicans, humans, earthlings

i said our, OUR : of or relating to us or ourselves or ourself especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action

our, meaning two or more, our meaning the ones who subscribe to the OPINION i stated

is THAT clear enough?

Originally posted by Yngvai X
FUCKING CHRIST!!! THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING ARGUMENT OVER AMERICA IN THE PAST MONTH, WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE DROP THIS SHIT, THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM!!!! ALL THIS DOES IS DIVIDE FORUM GOERS BASED ON THEIR POLITICAL BELIEFS!!

Jax, please close this thread...

Couldn't agree more, I wonder why the fuck threads like this always end up on moronic political discussions, damnit this is a jokes thread, not a fucking politics thread.

Originally posted by Sadistik
OUR Beliefs?

I'm fucking American and I think the US is despicable and the biggest threat to world peace. Bush is a facist in disguise. he wants all of our names, numbers, credit card records, medical records, education histories, psychological records in one database for "security" (thankfully the Senate voted down one such notion last week). he wants to risk innocent lives in a blatant war for oil and revenge. I hope he has fun watching the young American he's brainwashed die in the middle east. Gawdamn.

Don't ever say you speak for OUR beliefs, because you speak for nobody but yourself and the republican retarded media-whore hicks who are so used to getting reamed in the ass by propaganda that you wouldn't know how to breathe if the constant ass pumping you recieve from FOX "News" didn't keep your lungs a pumpin'.

Once again I absolutely love you 20 year old liberals. Nice post - straight out of Soc 101. I'm sure your professor is very proud. Actually you are shaping up to be a world-class liberal. You have such a firm grasp of the issues - "Gawdamn," "retard," "reamed in the ass," "media-whore hicks," "ass-pumping." How liberal!!!! No facts - all profanity. Now get to bed, that 8 AM class is a tough one.

Originally posted by Harp Heaven

Crush anyone who does not comply with the rules your country breaks! Engage in war on negative evidence(if they don`t have it, that just means they hid it well), and tout your benevolency so that the international society will look the other way. Override the UN so it loses all international respect and loses it`s ability to solve conflicts. It pisses me off to no end, and I applaud France and Germany for standing up to the oppressive politics of the US.

Don`t get me wrong, I think Saddam is a brutal dictator, which in a perfect world should be deposed and fed to the wolves for his brutal killings and massacres of his own people and the kurds. That is not what I`m disagreeing with. What I react on is that the US sets a "the rules apply to you but not to us" standard that will increase the probability of other nations going to war. After all, what use is the UN when it is clearly discriminating against states who are not members of the security council? The truth remains, that no weapons of mass destruction have been found. It doesn`t matter how convinced you are that Iraq has them. Until hard evidence is found, the US has no reason to go to war, and even if it has, why isn`t it attacking North Korea, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia(most of the 9/11 terrorists came from SA, a fact the US government conveniently ignored[they are your ally after all])and other potential "security threats"?

I would not compare it to Nazi propaganda, but rather to what was spewed out during the second world war in the US itself.

Originally posted by Harp Heaven

YOU WERE 5 YEARS OLD WHEN SADDAM INVADED KUWAIT! 5 YEARS OLD! I'm sorry I can't debate you. I'm not into pedophelia. But I guess you're just smarter than Michelle Malkin. She is only the best editorial writer in America. You should be syndicated.

Originally posted by Bobby
YOU WERE 5 YEARS OLD WHEN SADDAM INVADED KUWAIT! 5 YEARS OLD! I'm sorry I can't debate you. I'm not into pedophelia. But I guess you're just smarter than Michelle Malkin. She is only the best editorial writer in America. You should be syndicated.

Oh man enough with this political bullshit please, I don't want to get into this argument, but I want to make some observations.

First of all, I love when some ''so called'' adults ignore points made by younger people (because they think they don't have enough experience) give me a break.

Btw I find that starting a war and invading another territory (because you beleive they have nuclear weapons) is a very smart move :rolleyes: I guess that I should kill every person accused of a crime (because I beleive they commited a crime) give me a fucking break. If you are going to get into a territory and invade another country, you should at least have valid reasons (proof) to invade it and start a war. War is not a game and you shouldn't start a war everytime you disagree with the views of some polititian.

Oh btw Bobby are you going to the war? :rolleyes:

ok enough, this is a music forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.