this is what you get
this is what you get
this is what you get
when you mess with us

-----------------------

when i was young youger than before
never saw the truth hanging from the door
but now i'm older, see it face to face
now i'm older, gotta get up clear the place...

-------------------------------------------

we're just spinning leaves in the flight of a dawn little girl

----------------------------------------------

i'm clinging on to my sanity

----------------------------------------------

and i love you i love you i love you
like never before..
like never before..

We must forget
all that can be forgotten,
that already has passed away.
Forget the times
of misunderstandings,
and the times lost
trying to know how
Forget those hours
which sometimes killed
in attacks of "whys"
the heart of happiness.

I love such questions.

There are too many answers, though. Each time it's different.

And if I'm wasting all your time this time
Maybe you never learned to take
And if I'm hanging on to your shade
I guess I'm way beyond the pale

- Tori Amos

(What does it exactly mean "way beyond the pale"?)

Gotta cut away, clear away
Snip away and sever this
Umbilical residue
That's keeping me from killing you

- A Perfect Circle

They will never have my name on a tombstone
Because I come from the @ generation
I know that death can't beat us
MP4, you must redeem us!

Imagination is the only world in which I move along
I'm virtual but self-sufficient

I have never seen reality
I'm in a multitask eternity
Robot rules will render me so perfect

-Rémember

its kind of like going too far, taking something to an extreme

history lesson: the pale was wot the english called dublin and the surrounding area that they controlled in medievil times. Everywhere else was still controlled by the savage irish, so if the english strayed too far from dublin they had gone "beyond the Pale " and into dangerous territory

here endeth the history lesson

Bambi said:
its kind of like going too far, taking something to an extreme

history lesson: the pale was wot the english called dublin and the surrounding area that they controlled in medievil times. Everywhere else was still controlled by the savage irish, so if the english strayed too far from dublin they had gone "beyond the Pale " and into dangerous territory

here endeth the history lesson

Köszönöm szépen! :)

How do you say "thank you very much" in Irish?

'sights and sounds pull me back down another year, I WAS HERE, I WAS HERE, whipping past, the reflecting pool, me + you skipping school, and we make it up as we go along, we make it up as we go along, [...] do i have - of course i have beneath my raincoat, i have your photographs. and the sun on your face, i'm freezing that frame, [...] 'how did it go so fast' you'll say as we are looking back and then we'll understand we held gold dust in our hands, sights and sounds pull me back down another year I WAS HERE, I WAS HERE, gaslights, glow in the street (flickering past), twilight held us in her palm as we walked along, and we make it up as we go along, we make it up as we go along, letting names hang in the air, [...] and the day that she came, i'm freezing that frame, i'm freezing that frame, [...] 'how did it go so fast' you'll say as we are looking back and then we'll understand we held gold dust in our hands, in our hands'

'sorry if the sons of soap have said the same before but im losing hope, running out of hollow dope, you dont know the score, you stay on the top, broken ankles and naked feet, a throat strangled, an empty seat, i was thinking i could cope living on the shore but the waves please stop running aground birds that crop my small patience store and my telescope, broken ankles and naked feet, a throat strangled, an empty seat, attention starved and you deceit messages carved on empty seats, sorry if the sons of soap have said the before, but ive lost all hope'

'and if i die today i'll be the HAPPY phantom and i'll go chasin' the nuns out in the yard and i'll run naked through the streets without my mask on and i will never need umbrellas in the rain, i'll wake up in strawberry fields every day and the atrocities of school i can forgive, the HAPPY phantom has no right to bitch, woohoo the time is getting closer, woohoo time to be a ghost, woohoo every day we're getting closer, the sun is getting dim, will we pay for who we been? so if i die today i'll be the HAPPY phantom and i'll go wearin' my NAUGHTIES like a jewel, they'll be my ticket to the universal opera, there's judy garland taking buddha by the hand and then these seven little men get up to dance, they say confucius does his crossword with a pen, i'm still the angel to a girl who hates to SIN, woohoo the time is getting closer, woohoo time to be a ghost, woohoo every day we're getting closer, the sun is getting dim, will i pay for who i been? or will i see you dear and wish i could come back, you found a girl that you could TRULY love again, will you still call for me when she falls asleep or do we soon forget the things we cannot see? woohoo the time is getting closer, woohoo time to be a ghost, woohoo every day we're getting closer, the sun is getting dim, will i pay for who i been?'

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone
-------------------------------------------------------------------
cry.gif

I have many favourites, and I wouldn't like to post Anathema lyrics, because you all know them.
---

One touch of your hand can open the heavens
abducts me to long forgotten meadows of desire
Strange, I never believed that one glance of eyes
Would be able to touch me inside like yours did
I always thought that something was buried
Long time ago, deep inside...

One touch...

...And there never was a greater pleasure
Than to stay awake for hours and hold you tight
To feel your silent breath upon my hand
As I push your hair from your face
And I dare not to wake you
For this would make me, too...

Evereve - Dedicatons

paradiselost said:
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Led Zeppelin - Thank you!!!!
I love that part as well! cheers! :)

Blue Taste said:
Nice one! Too bad their new albums aren't as good as it the older ones... Stormbirds remains the best one in my opinion.
yeah that album was very nice, i almost forgot them... The "Seasons" album wasn't bad aswell!! :headbang:
But the last cd i bought really dissapointed me... with that sado-mazo stuff... don't even remeber it's name!!