get more damn shirts

al885

Mar 30, 2003
wheres the larges? you guys need to get more shirts, they get sold out in like 1 week

metalskater7 said:
i want the shirt but don't have paypal...godamn it

you have a credit card? debit card? check card? pier 1 imports gift card? they all work

foulwing said:
you have a credit card? debit card? check card? pier 1 imports gift card? they all work
nope im only 15, trying to get my dad or sister to do it but they always give me this have to wait till the end of the moneth for my card bullshit

at pier 1 imports i think they have gift cards that have a visa logo on it.. so you can like use it as a visa

foulwing said:
at pier 1 imports i think they have gift cards that have a visa logo on it.. so you can like use it as a visa
cool thanks ill check it out and ask someone

It'd be great if they'd stock more of the current shirt in size L.

Anyone know if these run small like some European shirts do? (Standard in the States is 20-22" wide from pit to pit for L and 22-44" for XL).

Thanks to anyone who helps.

ok i got the shirt.. i bought it as an xl.. and it fit like an L.. so thats great for me.

:D i was lucky enough to get a Bloodbath Resurrection Through Carnage Shirt for only $18 in the US. it was an XL ...but i know if i shrink it it'll turn out to be another larger L like any other european shirts...which is good for me.