Iesous + MTC shirt update.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Iesous shirts just came in.. they are fucking beautiful and have the nice soft/vintage feel as the previous MTC shirts. Definitely not one to miss. I got a few XXL's in and have added that availability to the site in case anyone was wanting that size. Will get some pictures up tonight.

MTC shirts will come in tomorrow. Shipping on Iesous shirts begins tomorrow, MTC shirts on Friday/Monday/Tuesday. Thanks all for your patience.

We will have a brutal new design on zipper hoodies on the way sometime in January and will have a pre-order for that soon.. check back.

We will have a brutal new design on zipper hoodies on the way sometime in January and will have a pre-order for that soon.. check back.

I am PUMPed for this. :worship:
Gah... please dont let it be something overly satanic.

I personally dont care... but I do still live with the family... and they get offended easily...

Granted I already have a Behemoth shirt with a pentagram on it... and a Belphegor and Impetigo shirt with an inverted cross... I just dont think they've noticed.

Have it display Mikael raping Jesus while riding on Hades' three headed dog, which is ripping out the innards of previously raped angels, which one can tell because of the semen dripping out of their bodies!

Have it display Mikael raping Jesus while riding on Hades' three headed dog, which is ripping out the innards of previously raped angels, which one can tell because of the semen dripping out of their bodies!

That's fuckin' metal dude! But I think I'd die laughing if I actually saw one. :lol:

Pictures of the Iesous shirt..

iesous_front.jpg

iesous_back.jpg