get ready

lololol rage much? Apparently you're pretty old so I really just feel sorry for you a little bit.

Not raging at all dude, just speaking the truth about all you Loomis fan boi bitches. You couldn't tell me the first thing about the lyrical content could you?

I bet you are the type of guy who doesn't even GET what WD is talking about at all .... aren't you?

You fast forward to the solos don't you? then go weedly weedly diddle diddle weedly weedly wooo wooo weedly weedly weeeeeeee.... In the mirror. Then FAP to how much you want to be so much like Fruit Of The Loomis.

Dont get me wrong ... Jeff isn't a total cunt like some ex band members but come on dude. He is far from the best song writer ever in this band.

what exactly qualifies a REAL fan?

Guys that come to this forum and started posting BEFORE Enemies of Reality and Jeff appearing in every major guitar magazine on the planet. 3/4 of the regulars here have been posting since the forum started. I happened to join after DNB, but there are those here who have been here since day 1 before all the endorsement deals, and good reviews by the press.

WE are the real NEVERMORE fans, and understand this band was never about weedly weedly wooo wooo weedly weeldy weeee guitar playing.

umm...what if some of us were just kids back then. because we stumbled onto a band later in their career, we cant be fans?

Guys that come to this forum and started posting BEFORE Enemies of Reality and Jeff appearing in every major guitar magazine on the planet. 3/4 of the regulars here have been posting since the forum started. I happened to join after DNB, but there are those here who have been here since day 1 before all the endorsement deals, and good reviews by the press.

WE are the real NEVERMORE fans, and understand this band was never about weedly weedly wooo wooo weedly weeldy weeee guitar playing.

So, being a member since before EoR came out constitutes being a real fan?

There is not even the slightest argument that Nevermore, as a general awesome band, as an 'idea', as a concept: is WARREL DANE.
The day Warrel leaves; the day nevermore dies.
Now having said that, Jeff Loomis is a HUGE part of that band, and you are either a complete fool or complete deaf if you dispute that.
Hearing the main guitarist, the one that pretty much established the unique sound of this band, the one that brought so many fans to listen to Nevermore, the one that wrote the music is quitting the band,
is like saying 'look! I chopped off my arms, but I can still fuck you!'

It's REALLY bad news. Either way you look at it, it sucks.
Warrel *is* Nevermore, but the news is still really bad news.

I had a bad feeling that this was coming, but I thought it might lean more towards Jim stepping away - not Jeff and Van. I appreciate all of the positive spins from some people - the thinking that maybe they will benefit from some new blood, but this is a dark day and the end of a genius musical tandem between WD and Jeff. Attila is a damn good player and seems to work well with WD, so maybe he can step up and take over the main guitar duties, but that is asking a lot from a kid who just recently joined the band. I can see WD retiring NM to focus on Sanctuary and his solo stuff (with Attila?), but he and Jeff need each other more than they might think.

Sanctuary/Nevermore has been one of my favorite bands and main musical influences for over 20 years - it is hard for me to rally up any positive feelings about this. Van is an underrated drummer and he will also be missed - I wonder if he and Jeff have plans to continue together in some capacity?

Not raging at all dude, just speaking the truth about all you Loomis fan boi bitches. You couldn't tell me the first thing about the lyrical content could you?

I bet you are the type of guy who doesn't even GET what WD is talking about at all .... aren't you?

You fast forward to the solos don't you? then go weedly weedly diddle diddle weedly weedly wooo wooo weedly weedly weeeeeeee.... In the mirror. Then FAP to how much you want to be so much like Fruit Of The Loomis.

Dont get me wrong ... Jeff isn't a total cunt like some ex band members but come on dude. He is far from the best song writer ever in this band.

You are making all of these crazy generalizations and I didn't even say anything except that your Jeff-hate and try-hard elitism is pretty unbelievable.

There is not even the slightest argument that Nevermore, as a general awesome band, as an 'idea', as a concept: is WARREL DANE.
The day Warrel leaves; the day nevermore dies.
Now having said that, Jeff Loomis is a HUGE part of that band, and you are either a complete fool or complete deaf if you dispute that.
Hearing the main guitarist, the one that pretty much established the unique sound of this band, the one that brought so many fans to listen to Nevermore, the one that wrote the music is quitting the band,
is like saying 'look! I chopped off my arms, but I can still fuck you!'

It's REALLY bad news. Either way you look at it, it sucks.
Warrel *is* Nevermore, but the news is still really bad news.

I wanna agree with you, because you are you, but Nevermore is definitely not just WD. If anything, those two are equally the heart of Nevermore. The bass (speaking music, not personality) can be replaced and the drums too (even though Van is an original) because any excellent musician can play those parts, but the guitar and the voice cannot be separated and retain the Nevermore brand of musical integrity. There is no Nevermore without WD or Jeff.

I wanna agree with you, because you are you, but Nevermore is definitely not just WD. If anything, those two are equally the heart of Nevermore. The bass (speaking music, not personality) can be replaced and the drums too (even though Van is an original) because any excellent musician can play those parts, but the guitar and the voice cannot be separated and retain the Nevermore brand of musical integrity. There is no Nevermore without WD or Jeff.

^ hello luv ;)

Yes, Jeff is the arms and legs of the band, Warrel is the soul and heart...

Bad news... bad, effing news.