GET STONED THIS SUMMER!

yes the line-up will be the this one: Roope Latvala, Janne Joutsenniem, Markku Niiranen, Pekka Kasari. Nirri(MArkku) is the second guitarist that replaced Jiri. He is busy with his dads band and i suppose. Well the reason for why it is in Sauna is propably that Bodom plays there and they managed to all get time in their schedules.

damn thats pretty bitchin sweet! if i was in europe i'd definately go to see that. however i can't complain much, while a lot of idiots complain about how bad america is for music they're just tards who only know european bands and then the mainstream american stuff, recently laaz rockit have been playing shows, testament reunited and are playing shows, forbidden played in a small ass club, and now massacre is going to be playing in la. so yeah totally offtopic but still, i'm jealous of whoever goes to that show!

FUCK YES!!!
:OMG:

There is a god...

I've been waiting this nearly all of my life. Stone. Live. Near to where I live. :kickass:

BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!

StoneColdSoul07 said:
I feel your pain, because I know you're one of the few Stone fans here :) Hopefully there will be a DVD or something for all you who can't be there.

I don't know but if I don't have exams the day before and after the gig an the day of the gig I'm coming! STONE dude! They're awesome! One thing you know is that Get Stoned and Real Delusion are bound to be played (god I love those songs, :lol:). I really hope there's a DVD.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

You want a DVD of the upcoming show? I am almost 100% sure it can not beat the shows on the already released DVD Get stones, stay stoned. Only great about the show is the fact that it will consentrate on the two first albums, perhaps some rear songs(and the fact Stone playing live, ~6 times in 9 years) and I have to say, I like more the other albums.

Sounds like i'm not positive about the show but i am! Waiting really for it!!

I love the first album. I hope I can go. And I want a DVD even if it's worse than Get Stoned, Stay Stoned (which is :kickass: BTW), cos it's a long time with no Stone and it can be great. I want to see Roope playing those songs again. He used to move quite a lot before, we'll see how it is now. And Janne's voice has always made me laugh, :lol:

I'm already wondering if this could mean that Stone is making a comeback? Maybe a new Stone album? Jesus Fucking Christ that would really be something. It would be a scale 9 earthquake in the Finnish metal scene. There's a huge fan base already so why not? Roope and Janne are, and have been active in the metal scene for years, so it wouldn't be such a far reach (and yes, I've heard Janne saying that it would require a small miracle, but still...) They could easily grab #1 in the charts if they just wanted to make some new material.

(btw. I'm watching Get Stoned, Stay Stoned atm, and I still can't believe I'll see them live next summer :kickass:)

PS.
"Onhan tuo bändi [Stone] kovinta mitä tästä maasta on koskaan tullut."
- Klaus Flaming

I'm already wondering if this could mean that Stone is making a comeback? Maybe a new Stone album? Jesus Fucking Christ that would really be something. It would be a scale 9 earthquake in the Finnish metal scene. There's a huge fan base already so why not? Roope and Janne are (and have been) active in the metal scene for years, so it wouldn't be such a far reach (and yes, I've heard Janne saying that it would require a small miracle, but still...) They could easily grab #1 in the charts if they just want to make some new material.

(btw. I'm watching Get Stoned, Stay Stoned atm, and I still can't believe I'll see them live next summer :kickass:)

PS.
"Onhan tuo bändi [Stone] kovinta mitä tästä maasta on koskaan tullut."
- Klaus Flaming
Your giving me hopes! I want Stone to comback soo bad I feel as if I should threaten the band to make a new album.:erk:
I'll be listening to Stone all day today.It would definately be something if they made a come back they just need some motivation!The crowd is going to go insane when Stone plays.:kickass: