05. Real Delusion
06. White Worms
07. Meat Mincing Machine
08. No Anaesthesia!
09. Final CUNtdown (Europe Cover)
10. Overtake
11. Get Stoned
12. No Commands

Karmila was again behind the mixer table, so sounds were really good. It made me think if they recorded at least audio from this gig also (I didn't see any video cameras). Vocals were really great, big positive surprise for me cause I haven't heard Janne singing in years. While Markku stayed more in the background, Roope was everywhere. It was rather obvious that Roope has been playing in lot in live lately. He had great contact to the audience. But yeah, I was so great to see Roope in spotlight he is just amazing :headbang:. And during No Anaesthesia! Janne told crowd to make slow circle pit...slow pit looks quite funny.
There was surprisingly lot young stone fans. Of course lot of old dudes but lot of young 14-17 years kids also.

I wonder where Roope's Rack gear is and what cabs he's using?
I tried to look for his rack but didn't see it anywhere. So either I'm bind or it was not visible :lol:

Meh...you better ask the thomann my pals :lol: They conspire against us!

:lol: I feel that someone is not making deals with Thomann anymore in his whole life, :lol:

While Markku stayed more in the background, Roope was everywhere. It was rather obvious that Roope has been playing in lot in live lately. He had great contact to the audience. But yeah, I was so great to see Roope in spotlight he is just amazing :headbang:.

Like I said, Roope=rockstar, Markku=WTF am I doing here?? :lol:

Roope is the fucking man, he rocks :kickass: And also a great lead guitar player, and you surely got loads of solos during the Stone show.

Which brings me to ask you this: did he play one of the solos for Banned From Heaven with COB?

I know somebody who attended the shows,yes Roope played the solo from "BFH".I'm convinced that Markku sold one of his guitars he used in Stone,it was a White custom dinky it funny becuase Janne and Roope kept their Jacksons.

Wow, just checked this thread and noticed these, fantastic pics!!!!!!!!!!

The black Jacksons are great!

And fuck, Janne's bass image...it's a naked guy bending over with his dick and balls hanging down!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I'm getting an audio boot of Stone @ Sauna Open Air Festival soon.

Damn, I searched up some stuff by this band, it's really interesting. Sometimes I really wish I lived in Finland :-'((

Wow, just checked this thread and noticed these, fantastic pics!!!!!!!!!!

The black Jacksons are great!

And fuck, Janne's bass image...it's a naked guy bending over with his dick and balls hanging down!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I'm getting an audio boot of Stone @ Sauna Open Air Festival soon.

:lol: I wanted to say something about that,I'm glad you said something.
I'm looking forward to hearing the audio!