GET STONED THIS SUMMER!

stone_saunaopen2008_01.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_02.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_03.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_05.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_06.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_07.jpg

stone_saunaopen2008_08.jpg

Thanks for the pics Miia and Mitch and huge thanks Mitch for the bootleg.

I read somewhere that someone thinks that they're at the bottom of the ocean. It's easily possible.

That'd suck.

:lol: I read that on jgp!

Same.

Where did you get your Stone sticker for your RR24?

Any of you feel like linking the post or anything? I have an account at jgp but I don't go there often.

I would if I could make 'em too. :lol:

He should make a batch of like 20 and sell them.

I would buy them, :lol:

I've been noticing form some videos they were selling "Back to the STONE age" and other stone shirts. IF ANYONE comes across any of these shirts or knows of any where, where I can get one, please let me know any time!! Stone is one of my favourite bands of all time and I've always wanted a decent STONE shirt. If ANYONE came across one or knew of where to get one now please let me know!!

- Andrew

^I know, Shadeg asked me couple of days ago if they can use my pics :D

That "shit happends when you party naked" Stone vest in one of the SOB picture was great. I was really surprised how many "stone fanbois" there were, in a sense that they were dressed like Roope, Janne and Jiri back in 80s; tight jeans, vests and those horrible caps they used to wear :lol:. (I don't even know from where all those kids managed to get cap like that nowadays).

:lol: For me the funniest dressing way I've seen is Jiri at the Yölinja vid from Get Stoned, :lol: GO COWBOYS GO!!! :lol:

But you have to agree with me that the ''shit happens when you party naked'' is pretty fucking epic!

^I know, Shadeg asked me couple of days ago if they can use my pics :D

That "shit happends when you party naked" Stone vest in one of the SOB picture was great. I was really surprised how many "stone fanbois" there were, in a sense that they were dressed like Roope, Janne and Jiri back in 80s; tight jeans, vests and those horrible caps they used to wear :lol:. (I don't even know from where all those kids managed to get cap like that nowadays).

yea i see those all the time. The internet you get caps and the Stone logo is pretty easy to draw on it.... crossover is coming back! :headbang:

I too have a big nice STONE logo /faux patch look a like, I made myself that's on my vest which I would like to argue with the title of the inargueably best thrash jacket :lol:. Still no "shit happens when you party naked" tho!

Anyway, I would just like to thank everyone for making THIS Stone reunion one to remember. ALL the pictures, story's, youtube vids, and that pretty decent audio boot. Stone is one of my favourite bands of all time and to see all this with out being at the reunion show sure means a lot to me. Love me some STONE.

Also there wasn't a big camera set up for the taping as the show, as stated much earlier that this show was being documented for later use?