GET STONED THIS SUMMER!

10moava.jpg

Live @ Sauna Open Air Festival (07-06-08)

[AUDIO CONVERTED & UPLOADED BY MITCH.D]

† http://www.sendspace.com/file/cwo1ub †

Thanks A LOT man! Can't wait to hear. Hope sound quality is good.

EDIT: Half way through listening to the concert. Not that bad of sound quality. Guitar tone is still amazing. And Janne's still got it!!!

Love this band til the day of death!

I love the piss take they do of The Final Countdown. The crowd must have been pretty much lolwut the whole time.

But I'm glad they played Sweet Dreams as that's one of my fave Stone songs that I've heard as of yet.

It's such a shame this band had to break up so long ago. But they sound just as good as they back in the the 90's!! I'm really impressed. Besides maybe not as many stage antics and jumping around everywhere, everyone sounds just as awesome as they did. Janne is still amazing, wish he would have stayed on this path instead of joining his other band. At least Roope's still in a band thats pretty cool. ;)

Damn, I searched up some stuff by this band, it's really interesting. Sometimes I really wish I lived in Finland :-'((
I WAS in Finland that week, but knew nothing of this. No wonder I couldn't find Roope anywhere when I was looking for a drinking buddy that nite! :oops: :rolleyes: