GET STONED THIS SUMMER!

And yesterday!!! No joke, i saw them. A suprise/secret gig with the name Lohkare! :D

From SOB:

This Friday Roope together with Janne Joutsenniemi (vocals & bass), Markku "Nirri" Niiranen (guitars on the 3rd and 4th Stone albums) and Pekka Kasari (drums), hit the stage in the Helsinki-based Nosturi club to open up for Norther and Naildown under the fake name Lohkare (Finnish for Stone).

Even though the secret gig wasn't promoted heavily anywhere and was announced just three days before the show, the word had spread and the place was packed with Thrash maniacs well before their early set... In spite of the whole band being today nearly in their 40s, they could still deliver an unbelievably energetic and rock solid show. Mikko Karmila, Children Of Bodom's trustee producer for Are You Dead Yet? and Blooddrunk, was doing FOH for Stone and the gig was also filmed and recorded for later use.
:kickass:

Roope fucking Latvala :kickass:. Stone was awesome :kickass:. Roope kicked ass :kickass:.

My pics, some of then are quite smokey because they were using smoke all the time...And it's mostly Roope because :worship:
IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

Great pics.

Question: Why is Roope allowed to use his Jacksons(besides the reasons they look cool)? Is an endorsement only for one band?

EDIT: 3 posts in one minute...

Great pics.

Question: Why is Roope allowed to use his Jacksons(besides the reasons they look cool)? Is an endorsement only for one band?

I think he might have had ESPs permission but i doubt ESP would freak out over 1 reunion gig he used Jackson's on. And i bet the endorsement does NOT include bands that are not active.

Hell yeah! Thanks a lot Miia! Great pics. Oh and BTW, Roope and Markku are the perfect couple to show what is metal and what is not, :lol:

Roope=metal
Markku=not metal

:lol::lol::lol:

From SOB:

This Friday Roope together with Janne Joutsenniemi (vocals & bass), Markku "Nirri" Niiranen (guitars on the 3rd and 4th Stone albums) and Pekka Kasari (drums), hit the stage in the Helsinki-based Nosturi club to open up for Norther and Naildown under the fake name Lohkare (Finnish for Stone).

Even though the secret gig wasn't promoted heavily anywhere and was announced just three days before the show, the word had spread and the place was packed with Thrash maniacs well before their early set... In spite of the whole band being today nearly in their 40s, they could still deliver an unbelievably energetic and rock solid show. Mikko Karmila, Children Of Bodom's trustee producer for Are You Dead Yet? and Blooddrunk, was doing FOH for Stone and the gig was also filmed and recorded for later use.
:kickass:

And we all hope that later use=another DVD :kickass:

Woah!!! Those Jacksons and Roope is something i haven't seen in a long time.

No? I have :D

Great pics.

Dunno if he is but he does. With COB too.

I think he might have had ESPs permission but i doubt ESP would freak out over 1 reunion gig he used Jackson's on. And i bet the endorsement does NOT include bands that are not active.

Dunno if ESP would freak out or not, but I have 2 gigs from AYDY tour where Roope uses his white Jackson.

Nope. He has 2 ESPs and uses them all the gig except Downfall, when he plays with his white Jackson. And it's not because of any string snapping or anything because he plays ETID till the end without problems.

And I can tell you that when I first saw it I was like ''holy crap am I that drunk that I see 2 Alexis on stage??'' until I realised it was Roope with his Jackson, :lol:

Nope. He has 2 ESPs and uses them all the gig except Downfall, when he plays with his white Jackson. And it's not because of any string snapping or anything because he plays ETID till the end without problems.

And I can tell you that when I first saw it I was like ''holy crap am I that drunk that I see 2 Alexis on stage??'' until I realised it was Roope with his Jackson, :lol:

Meh...you better ask the thomann my pals :lol: They conspire against us!

Wow great pics Miia ! lucky you ! two gigs in a short time !

Off topic but Look At Roope's hair ! he has really beautiful hair ! he can do commercials :p. Ok I'm weird but Im obsessed by his hair and tummy :lol:.