Getting fat.

I'm sorted either way then. No way I'm going bald, which is just as well cos I've got a funny shaped head.

I'm 250lbs (113kg), and 5'5" (167cm). I am the same build I was when I was in high school, which is rather muscular with some chunk...like the aforementioned "lifting doesn't make you lose weight" category. When I was in wrestling, the lowest I got down to was 180lbs; I was still wide shouldered, but not as tubby in the gut...but that was 10 years ago and I havn't done shit with myself since, other than humping gear whenever we play a gig somewhere and when I worked at the youth mental health facilty when I had to put behemoth native kids in a physical restraint. I could pick you 60kg-r's up and throw ya, but I probably couldn't run 50 yards without losing my breath and I'm not proud of it. I think 2010 is gonna be it for me...I'm tired of being chunked up.

Pretty sure the baldness gene mostly/only comes from your Mom's side!

I *wish* that was the case! Not so in my family, otherwise we'd all have thick heads of Portuguese hair :)

I shouldn't complain though, both of my younger brothers have less hair than me :) I am, however, the most out of shape so.... yeah. Like another poster said, THAT I can do something about without going visit Sy Sperling LOL!

Pretty sure the baldness gene mostly/only comes from your Mom's side!

tell that to my dad and grandad - can see myself going that way too unfortunately!

i've been hitting the gym pretty solid over the past month, usually about 5 times a week doing running/cycling/weights/swimming. was 91kg when i started, havent actually checked what im down to now, but i've definitely lost weight in that time and bulked up quite a bit. been doing weights and pressups at home pretty regularly at home too since the start of the year.

I eat pretty healthy for 5/6 days a week, but im out on the piss pretty much every friday and saturday night as well as football once or twice a week which is definitely the most unhealthy thing i do.

still want to lose more, but it doesnt affect my self esteem or anything, just been meaning to loose weight/gut for a while.

Last year I gained some kilos, I'm 1,76 cm and reached 83 Kg in Sept 08. Not too much but unpleasant, because all the fat goes to my double chin like Peter Griffin.
During 2009 I have lost 8 kilos and now I'm in 75 Kg.
The cause of this wight loss is stress, anxiety, panic and probably a little depression. Too much chaos in my mind due to many problems in my life.

So I'd rather be happy chubby than a depressed skeleton.