Getting Held Up Sucks.

-Desecrated- said:
That's horrible. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. My friend and I were at a park... he was wearing some kind of expensive sneakers, I think they might've been Jordan's.. Anyway.. a group of 4 people walk up to us and tell my friend to give up his sneakers. My friend tells the guy "No", and I say "back the fuck off, man". Right after that, one guy reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun and aims it right at my head, maybe about 5 inches away, right at my forehead. At that point my heart sank down to my stomach and I had the worst feeling ever - the ... 'Damn that's it... I'm not going to come out of this alive' feeling. "Empty your pockets, son" were the next words that came out of his mouth. They took about 20 dollars, my jacket, and my shoes.. and they took 5 dollars, the shoes and the cell phone my friend had. We walked home that night without shoes. What fun. Never did catch the guys either... but I remember to this day(and this happened about 5 years ago) how the guy looks(the one with the gun). If I saw him again I'd be able to recognize him instantly. His face is just etched into my mind. All that over fucking sneakers... People truly suck.

Your story > Mine

I was in New York in 91 drinking with friends on a step of a building that was covered from vision with a large sand pile when a guy came up to us with a gun and told us to get out of his drinking spot. How rediculous.