I changed my mind, fairs are fun!

squarenothing66

lollerskates
Jul 17, 2002
Pittsburgh
www.dms100.org
So I was at the fair o.k., and these kids come up to me and give me a flyer to a show somewhere, and I didn't like the look of them, so I immediately made it into a ball, dropped it onto the ground, and walked away.

So, none of these kids were going to say anything to me, so they decide to find one of their ghetto friends and tell him I was talking shit on him. So I meet him at the parking lot of the local 7-11 with a couple of my friends. We're standing there, and this kid is all pissed off for some unknown reason, and finally he runs at me, tries to hit me and misses. So the fight starts.

He got more hits on me, but they did not phase me one bit. I just felt like something hit my head, but it didn't hurt. I got in a few hits, but 3 of them were excellent haha. One was a punch to the head, another really hard one straight to his jaw, and I kicked him in the ribs good. His girlfriend pulled him away and started bitching, and then the arabians at 7-11 said they were calling the cops, so we all ditched.

Hahahahaha. I think my friends glorified my win, but it was still pretty fucking kick ass. Best night I've had this summer by far. Oh yeah, just for humiliation, when his girlfriend made him stop, my friend ran up to me and held my hand in the air, and said "CARL IS TEH WINNAR!" It was fucking funny as hell!

:tickled: