Practical jokes

No, I'm not.

I used to get the Smosh Pokemon Theme Song video and emb it in my myspace comments. I would change the code so it would play automatically, and would loop too, and I would make it one pixel so it couldn't stop. And whenever you went to their myspace page the pokemon theme song would play.

You got the song to play everytime someone visited their site? I'm confused. But that would be awesome to put a gay song on someone's site and they don't know how to get rid of it!

Poison Ivy + Deodorant = funny.

Also a good practical joke is (when camping) getting sugar water and making a weird pattern with it. So they wake up with a strange pattern of mosquito bites.

No, I'm not.

I used to get the Smosh Pokemon Theme Song video and emb it in my myspace comments. I would change the code so it would play automatically, and would loop too, and I would make it one pixel so it couldn't stop. And whenever you went to their myspace page the pokemon theme song would play.
Nice!

I'm in boy scouts and when we go camping we always pull pranks, just to name a few.
Once at a summer camp we screwed with our scoutmaster's footlocker combination until we got it open and we replaced all his clothes with pink sleeveless shirts (wife beaters as I've heard them be called) and lime green sweatpants. Best thing was when he walked out of his tent that morning wearing them, took him all day to figure out who did it, so all day he was wearing them.

Same camp we took one of our youngns, tied him to his cot and carried it out in the middle of the woods. We woke up to screaming that morning.

We took a dead gopher and threw it under a kids tent. Watching him sniff through all of his clothes trying to find out what smelled so bad was a pretty funny sight.

We put twist tie thingys on the zippers of this kid's tent, then took it down on top of him. He got so confused and after awhile an adult came and let him out. To get the guy he thought did it back he placed poptarts in his tent. That night he woke up with a skunk in his tent:erk:.

This ones less of a prank and more just evil.
In the car coming back from camping, an adult fell asleep with his mouth open. We couldn't help but take off my friend's sock(the one he had been wearing for 4 days:puke:) and cram it in his mouth. It was there well over an hour before he woke up.

last night i came home at night and started dressing myself as santa claus...my mom woke up from all the noises i made, so came and have a look i yelled HOHOHO!! and she scared herself big time and screamed so hard my ears still hurt...whahaha i love scaring people :p

Whenever I go to apple stores and get on the computers theres always some dope who didn't sign off of their myspace or facebook account. So I always change sexual orientation, or send hate posts to their friends, delete their friends, and screw up their layouts.

I hope one of the accounts I mess up can be a guy with a gf. That way I can do a fake online break up and make her think her bf is gay. Also make all the dudes friends think he's gay.

2. If your kitchen sink has a sprayer next to the sink, take a rubber band and wrap it around the handle to keep the trigger pulled. Aim the nozzle in the direction of where the person would stand in front of the sink. Next time who ever tries to use the faucet, they are getting an automatic bath. It's even better if you are there to see the reaction. HA!

Got the wife with this one tonight. She got hit and ran, spraying water all over the kitchen and tagging her cat good in the process (I had just dropped a chunk of meat on the floor for her so she never saw it coming). Bad part is, I had to get in and shut the water off and had one helluva mess to mop up but the non-stop string of profanities and the wet t-shirt were worth their weight in gold.