I'm so depressed :(

Brood of Evil

The Drapery Falls
Jan 8, 2003
NS, Canada
www.myspace.com
I just lost my most important documents in my computer, this is like 3 years worth of downloads, not to mention a lot of my work gone to nothing...

I had a lot of programs and movies and such, but I also had some valuable documents, including some poems I've made for my ex-girlfriend :(

The other I can download in time, but those poems were so valuable, I took so much time to make them, and now they're gone :( I'm so depressed....

I don't know why I didn't back them up in the first place..I guess I didn't see this coming....I will surely learn from this...

Reactions: Stormwatch
:cry: sorry to hear that, i lost a "week" of stuff on my pc not much time ago for unknown reasons, and i guess i lost also about another month cause i can't find anymore stuff and emails of last february-march. i hate those things :erk:

sorry to hear that man, but things will get better. i too have been a depressed wreck for a long time now, just realized a lot of shit that was wrong with my life and my former relationship, and plus, when you discover who you truely love and they are a relic of the past, because of shit you YOURSELF caused...thats the worst feeling in the world.

lucky for me she accepted the apology i sent her last week, now we are friends...happiness comes in small doses..

Really sorry for this Brood, i treasure such things a lot too and only the thought of losing them freaks me out :erk:

R u sure there is no way to ressurect them somehow? :cry:

THanks all for your support :) Oh well I guess I will get over it, as I said what did hurt me was the lost poems..but oh well, at least my favorite one wasn't lost since it's in one of my friend's website. But oh well. Thanks all :)

Yeah, I recently lost a whole bunch of stuff recently... about 3 years worth of emails, important writings stories and stuff, a lot of graphics I had done... I had backed them up, but my backup failed. :erk:

So, sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel.