Ghost of Perdition - Misheard Lyrics

Pretty funny. Too bad it's a bit long, and the clean vocals are kind of hard to mishear :p But the grunts were quite hilarious. Kipper of holy oil ftw :p

haha. I usually don't find the Opeth ones funny as I know all the lyrics and his vocals a very audible so they aren't as good as bands with a vocalist with crap pronunciation (e.g trivium). But that was cool, I remember hearing Mary Jane when I first listened to ghost of perdition and thinking Nick Drake reference :erk: haha... But luckly it wasn't, not that drake doesn't own, it would have been an odd ode.

Awesome work! I heard a few of those lines myself. I guess I'd better read the lyrics next listen, I don't want to hear "you forgot the sauce" anymore. :loco:

Thank you for the kind words, people.

Pretty good. You missed a trick though, surely it should have been 'Goatse Petition'.

That's quite deliberate, I want to be able to show this to my children! I've also tried to make it worth viewing more than once by putting some things in there that aren't immediately obvious. "Goat C" is an oblique reference to that particular picture, but rather than making it explicit I'm leaving it to the viewers to join the dots for themselves.

Did anybody spot Mike Portnoy?