Ghost of Perdition on Guitar hero!

Much harder for some reason.. I can actually play this song easily on guitar.. But i even manage to fuck up on the medium mode songs ><

That said.. i've only played the game 3 times..

On one hand it's REALLY cool that Ghost of Perdition is on there. But then there are times when, say i wear my Opeth shirt to class and the kid next to me will ask me what Band it is, and when i say Opeth they go, "Oh! Yeah! I know them! They're on Guitar Hero!" I'm just like...DAMN YOU GUITAR HERO! lol. On one hand it's great to spread an awareness about them but...through a video game? Come on...Opeth is better than that...it's not bad but a bit...weird.

On one hand it's REALLY cool that Ghost of Perdition is on there. But then there are times when, say i wear my Opeth shirt to class and the kid next to me will ask me what Band it is, and when i say Opeth they go, "Oh! Yeah! I know them! They're on Guitar Hero!" I'm just like...DAMN YOU GUITAR HERO! lol. On one hand it's great to spread an awareness about them but...through a video game? Come on...Opeth is better than that...it's not bad but a bit...weird.

Chill-out. It's not on the original copy of the game, this guy custom made it for himself.