Guitar Hero: Opeth?

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
what if it were to happen? what songs would you want to see on it? Heres my list

Demon Of The Fall
When
The Drapery Falls
Under The Weaping Moon
Windowpane
Blackwater Park
Ghost Of Perdition
Burden
Bleak
Credence
Masters Apprentice

and more when I think of thm

one time I was at a Ripley's Beleive It Or Not in Tennessee and they had a stringless harp that you could make themotions of playing and it wouldmake the sound so who says they couldnt do that for th guitar on guitar hero? I mean the drums and mic are fine but I think the guitar could use some work.

I can play songs better on guitar than on Guitar Hero. My drummer kicks my arse at it too. I spose I should just kill myself for want of not having to live with the shame.

one time I was at a Ripley's Beleive It Or Not in Tennessee and they had a stringless harp that you could make themotions of playing and it wouldmake the sound so who says they couldnt do that for th guitar on guitar hero? I mean the drums and mic are fine but I think the guitar could use some work.

they could but, that would indeed kill the guitar.

If they did I'd say they could have in it;

In mist she was standing
Under the weeping moon
Advent
The night and the silent water
Nectar (atleast I'd like it but I doubt they would add it)
To bid you farevell
April ethereal
When
Demon of the fall
Credence
The moor
Godhead's lament
Benighted
Moonlapse vertigo
Face of melinda (though personally I don't care)
Serenity painted death
The leper affinity
Bleak
Harvest
The drapery falls
The funeral portrait
Blackwater park
Wreath
Deliverance
The fair judgement
Masters apprentices
Windowpane
In my time of need
Death whispered a lullaby
Closure (live and studio versions)
To rid the disease
Ghost of perdition
Baying of the hounds
Beneath the mire
Reverie/Harlequin forest
Hours of wealth
The grand conjuration
Isolation years
Heir apparent
The lotus eater
Burden
Porcelain heart (only because it's a video song)
Hessian peel

Quess that would do it.

The Leper Affinity would be a must. As would Blackwater Park. That entire album is such a guitar tour de force. Just like Still Life. But Still Life is a bit more complicated, so there aren't so many songs from it that would do well on a game like Guitar Hero.

The Leper Affinity
Blackwater Park
Bleak
Heir Apparent
The Lotus Eater
Advent
Godhead's Lament
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
Ghost of Perdition
The Grand Conjuration

For once, I agree with you.:)

And i agree with both of you.

Wanna be cool by playing guitar? Play a real guitar rather than some oversized gamecontroller that makes prerecorded music come out of your TV...

I understand that being good at GH takes some serious skills, but I rather have some serious guitar skills rather than gaming skills (and GH is a game!)

Thirded. What's up with people wanting to play some shitty game imitating guitar playing and thinking they know how to play it, when they can just buy a real guitar instead?

Most people who play GH don't have the motivation to learn how to play a real guitar, or they're simply not interested. Playing GH is the closest they can get to playing guitar without putting in any effort.