Ghost Reveries Special Edition moved?

winters epilogue

Senior Lurker
Aug 27, 2004
Massachusetts
jeremytyarks.com
According to Opeth.com...

2006-10-04

A special edition of Opeths Ghost reveries will be released on the 2nd of November. The special edition features a documentary, exclusive photos, unreleased material and 5.1 mix of the album.

This hasn't been added on any other pages I've seen, including Roadrunner's site. One week is not much time, maybe some duplication problems.

This is the disc info that I found on Amazon.co.uk (where you can pre-order it). Oh, yes - there's a picture of it also...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghost-Rever...f=sr_1_18/202-7181261-4301437?ie=UTF8&s=music

---
Disc: 1
1. Ghost Of Perdition
2. Baying Of The Hounds
3. Beneath The Mire
4. Atonement
5. Reverie/Harlequin Forest
6. Hours Of Wealth
7. Grand Conjuration
8. Isolation Years
9. Soldier Of Fortune
Disc: 2
1. Documentary
2. Grand Conjuration
3. Ghost Reveries
---

So... the second disc is the dvd - with the entire album (-> track 3?) as an 5.1 mix separately from the audio cd?!

Interesting!!

well they couldn't put a 5.1 mix on a regular cd. im looking forward to the documentary the most, but the 5.1 mix will probably be sweet aswell!

Grand conjuration means the musicvideo i suppose..... :/

Same site: the "Box Set" w/ Pic:

B000HRMEE6.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41203295_.jpg

You wouldn't be able to fit all of the lamentation concert onto one cd would you? Anyway, aren't the rights to it owned by music for nations?

They can temporarily buy the rights, or at least buy them for one particular release it's how a lot of greatest hits albums work. As for the whole of "Lamentations" on one CD, is easily do able. Still that picture looks SO un legit to me.

ain't the dvd too long for a cd? the whole damntation + harvest set + the heavy one? i'm not sure how long but surely longer than a usual cd length? no? yes? yes i thought so. yes.

double cd? selection of tracks on one cd? i'm wrong, and it all fits on one cd? only time will prove me wrong and retarded.

I wouldn't buy that boxset on amazon...the typo says it all..something's not right.. say if you buy it and you end up with like only the damnation cd (or any other opeth album) or someting. wouldn't surprise me...

If it isn't officially recognized by the band I'm reluctant to but it...