Ghost Stories

psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
What kind of real Ghost stories do you have? Hauntings, moving objects, ect..

I'll give one for starters..
A friend and I were smoking and drinking, I was driving, she was in the passenger seat..
We were drivng to a secluded area at 3am, where the park was closed.
I parked, and got scared, before I could light up I saw a white figure come out of the woods, a white spirit figure, I started crying ( I don't cry over little shit)

We couldn't proceed, I had to drive back down the hill...

Where we found a Suburban Bronco Flipped over, ran into a tree which started on fire.

My friend called 911.
Fire department came,
The guy was in his Truck...
Dead.

One day a toast popped out of the toaster. No one knew what to put on it. And everyone argued and killed each other.

Ok I have another one...

From 2002-2003 I lived in a studio apartment that used to be a garage...
There was no cable, internet, nothing..
The neighbor came over, said that someone had died in the place...
I went to work,
My friends were at the house, and heard a baby crying in the closet...
a few weeks later, I saw a white light come off my ex's head,
I saw lights flashing everywhere, stuff moving...
I left the house...
I felt stuff grabbing on me.

What kind of real Ghost stories do you have? Hauntings, moving objects, ect..

I'll give one for starters..
A friend and I were smoking and drinking, I was driving, she was in the passenger seat..
We were drivng to a secluded area at 3am, where the park was closed.
I parked, and got scared, before I could light up I saw a white figure come out of the woods, a white spirit figure, I started crying ( I don't cry over little shit)

We couldn't proceed, I had to drive back down the hill...

Where we found a Suburban Bronco Flipped over, ran into a tree which started on fire.

My friend called 911.
Fire department came,
The guy was in his Truck...
Dead.

you were probabily too stoned and / or drunk? :Smug:

but really, I saw his ghost before we knew there was a dead guy in the truck. we didn't look in the truck, or around the place, the firemen did.

I didn't really think about Ghosts until I seen that persons white image of a body come out of the woods then found there was a dead man.. that's fucking creepy..

also... I've had the sinks turn on and off in other apartments, once in a church.

Friend of mine where collecting the trash from the upper level of my house, and I looked into my bedroom and saw a white figure starting to lie down onto my bed. It sunk into the bed and disappeared. This was about 4 months ago.

wow, that's probably an indication of someone dying in that bed? was the place furnished when he moved in? or was the mattress used? If not and everything was new,, hmm,, i wonder

The other day I was lying down about to fall asleep..
I saw a vision of a girl's face who I didn't know,
I thought, why did I get this vision of a girl who looked dead like blood was coming out of her eyes, except it was black and white, like a corpse which had been left for months,
I thought, is this a vision of me in the near future? Will someone murder me? because the vision looked like a girl who had to have been murdered..
I thought, why did I see this? Out of the blue.
I thought it could have been me in a past life..
The next day, I was watching T.V. the serial killer series on the scales of psychosis...
Then I saw they were doing investigating on the black dahlia murder,
I knew nothing of this, nor have I seen the movie before.
The face showed up of the woman, who had been killed,
It was her face that I had seen the other night while lying down by myself, except dead, with the blood dried on her face, scabbed, her hair was messed up, she was beaten, dead in the vision.
How Horrifying.