[gig] 10.-12.08.2006 Party-San Open Air , Bad Berka (D)

Nygård

Warlord
Mar 9, 2006
www.turisas.com
http://www.party-san.net

flyer_06f.jpg

-----------------------------------------
The running order has been published:

Turisas plays on Friday August 11th.

RUNNING ORDER 2006

DONNERSTAG 10.08.2006 - (Tentstage)

00:00 - 01:00 MASTER (us/cz)
23:00 - 23:45 WATAIN (swe)
22:00 - 22:45 HATE (pol)
21:00 - 21:45 HELRUNAR (ger)
20:00 - 20:45 ERODED (ger)

FREITAG 11.08.2006 - (Mainstage)

00:00 - 01:00 HYPOCRISY (swe)
23:00 - 23:45 KATAKLYSM (can)
22:00 - 22:45 ENSLAVED (nor)
21:00 - 21:45 CRYPTOPSY (can)
20:00 - 20:45 NIFELHEIM (swe)
19:00 - 19:45 TURISAS (fin)
18:00 - 18:45 DEW SCENTED (ger)
17:00 - 17:45 DESTRÖYER 666 (aus/nl)
16:00 - 16:45 SEVERE TOTURE (nl)
15:00 - 15:45 KAAMOS (swe)
14:00 - 14:45 KILLING SPREE (ger)

SAMSTAG 12.08.2006 - (Mainstage)

00:00 - 01:00 SIX FEET UNDER (us)
23:00 - 23:45 MARDUK (swe
22:00 - 22:45 NAGLFAR (swe)
21:00 - 21:45 ILLDISPOSED (dan)
20:00 - 20:45 THYRFING (swe)
19:00 - 19:45 SETHERIAL (swe)
18:00 - 18:45 DESASTER (ger)
17:00 - 17:45 ROTTEN SOUND (fin)
16:00 - 16:45 ROMPEPROP (nl)
15:00 - 15:45 MOURNING BELOVETH (irl)
14:00 - 14:45 AKRIVAL (ger)

SONNTAG 13.08.2006 - (Tentstage)

01:30 - 02:30 TANKARD (ger)

:err: stupid lazy idiot who could have easily saved 30 € (emm, i mean, in finnish money, around 15 litres beer)... ;-)
but still - nice description :)

unfortunatly I can't make it to the best fesitval of this summer... the 12th of August I have to play a gig myself... (and it is the first one of my band)

oh yes, honey!i really look forward to it :oops:

but to stay on the topic.. lunatic_cherry & El Diablo. i guess, we will camp at party-san? or should we think about that hotel-solution with kupshi too? at least we would need only one additional double room then :lol:

melchen said:
oh yes, honey!i really look forward to it :oops:

but to stay on the topic.. lunatic_cherry & El Diablo. i guess, we will camp at party-san? or should we think about that hotel-solution with kupshi too? at least we would need only one additional double room then :lol:

Well, I don't mind! Sleeping in a tent is just fine, but on the other hand I won't say no to a comfortable bed. :)
For me it's actually just a question of my funds! :erk: So it would be of course much cheaper to camp there.

so this was it then...

the show was good. professional as (almost) always. it was fun to see you guys at a festival like party san. we called it "black and death metal and turisas"-festival. surprisingly the crowd was really exhausted (although those suckers were not able to clap their hands to the music).. the cool thing was, that the first rows weren't too crowded, so we could manage to get pretty close to the stage again like in good old times.. it wasn't possible anymore at all the other concerts before since there were too many people pushing and pulling there. but in general the "battle metal"-thing gets out of it's fascination for me now, after seeing the (almost) same show for the 10th time now. time to sail to bigger oceans then :) but mathias, your stunt was awesome (got it now? ;-)). did anyone picture it?

to the festival in general. it SUCKED! the people were just... argh! first evening was worst, only kids around, getting drunk for the first time in their life and talking bullshit and getting as primitive and perverse as possible. that night, 3 people ran into our tent. it was maybe the 10th festival i've been to, and never ever someone even struggled over the tent. too many trve-grim-idiots and pseudo-satanists around. and too many swedes. we've had such a great time at wacken with all the finnish and swiss people in our camp. those german people we met/talk to at wacken were nice and friendly, but those at partysan just sucked. thanks to our friends who almost all were equipped with backstage/press/whatever-passes we heard that the cool parties were going on in the backstage area. great to hear for normalos like us who can stay outside with the drunken kiddies and ugly german and swedish men.. argh!.. weather wasn't good either, but thanks to kris, our american saviour, we managed to have at least one night of sleep and a warm shower. on saturday, i was so fucking drunk that i even missed naglfar and marduk, which pissed me a lot - jägermeister and vodka takes them all... thyrfing was the absolute highlight. they owned totally and i look forward to see them at summerbreeze again. as well as enslaved of course.

and hail the german guy who walked around in a nightwish shirt!

great pictures, as alway, looking forward to the review!
btw, Nifelheim rules! tyrant and sexbutcher are total metal!

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
I feel so proud to be swedish right now :zombie:
lol, nothing against swedes in general. but i don't like the language at all (having some trauma of it). and those at partysan were really ugly ones (not only swedes, nice quote!). in general the crowd was ugly, i always thought that black metallers are really vain,.. but those weren't. however.

and those at partysan were really ugly ones (not only swedes, nice quote!).

Hahaha, I only picked out what was relevant to me :) And I know what you're talking about with ugly, annoying, drunken Swedish men at festivals. Swedes in general behave like retards when going abroad. Especially metal people for some reason.

There are well-behaved Swedes though (me) and damn goodlooking ones as well (me) :rolleyes:

EDIT: Damn, I forgot I had a pic up proving me wrong.................

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
Hahaha, I only picked out what was relevant to me :) And I know what you're talking about with ugly, annoying, drunken Swedish men at festivals. Swedes in general behave like retards when going abroad. Especially metal people for some reason.

There are well-behaved Swedes though (me) and damn goodlooking ones as well (me) :rolleyes:

EDIT: Damn, I forgot I had a pic up proving me wrong.................
lol well :) show me!!! however, i remember that you live at the very north and very end and very whatever place of sweden, so maybe that's why, you're that awesome looking and behaving then? :)