[gig] 10.-12.08.2006 Party-San Open Air , Bad Berka (D)

lol well show me!!!

Hahaha, sadly I could not fool you about the extraordinary looks as I have a pic of myself as an avatar. Well, whatever... :Smug:

however, i remember that you live at the very north and very end and very whatever place of sweden, so maybe that's why, you're that awesome looking and behaving then? :)

Must be :saint: We here up in the north (about 1000 km north of Stockholm) are very nice people in general :rolleyes:

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
Must be :saint: We here up in the north (about 1000 km north of Stockholm) are very nice people in general :rolleyes:
well, actually they are.. i really enjoyed my stay in places like arvidsjaur (although never heard of that town before), kiruna, luleå and their surroundings. however. this slightly went off-topic, so BATTLE ON!

Going off topic rules! And as I'm the moderator I decide when we're too far off topic :) Just wanted to say you've been in my immediate surroundings. Luleå is about 15-20 minutes away by car from where I live (20 km). Glad you enjoyed the stay and the people, now I feel better about being Swedish :lol:

Now, let's get back on topic.... :p

I have to agree. Turisas and Thyrfing were the best. They´ve been the only bands I was headbanging at. And I have to say that Marduk did a fulminat show in fact that I don´t like the music very much. I also enjoyed Hypocrisy, Enslaved and Helrunar.
And I just rembered that I danced with a Finnish Rocker who had ten Cuba Libre and wore a straw hat. Perhaps I should drink not so many different cocktails at one evening...
@ El Diablo: It was great to meet you again!

Huh what a trip, two weeks in middle-europe.
The festival was bit divided in my mind, lots of good stuff and bad stuff. Well you got to do what you can.

But Cryptopsy really amazed me, I was looking for the show but it was a Hell lot better than I had even expected.

Also it was cool to see Turisas again, too bad you need to travel outside Finland to catch you guys live these days :D

And yeah, Friday's Cuba Libre / vodka / whatever / passed out people evening was quite hectic haha.

wiebke: likewise, send me the pic someday!
And thanks for the bad for the company also!

Pictures someday, I still haven't done anything to my Wacken pics. phuuh.

And the biggest thanks for melchen about everything!

@ Toni - I just sent you an email with the pic. Hopefully you received it.

Does somebody have the setlist for me? I cannot remember it in the correct sequence. Thanx for helping!

so we all agree that Turisas rocked?
ok, since I was not able to come, I'm really wondering how NIFELHEIM, DESTRÖYER 666 and WATAIN were???

KristJaeger said:
so we all agree that Turisas rocked?
ok, since I was not able to come, I'm really wondering how NIFELHEIM, DESTRÖYER 666 and WATAIN were???

I saw Turisas for the first time there and they really amazed me. Can`t wait to see them at Summerbreeze again. Seems that Wiebke will write the Party San Part about Turisas for our magazine, asking for the setlist... but I will definitely write the Summerbreeze report then. I just HAVE to write about them soon, letting all the amazement out with words.

Anyway: Nifelheim were good (last gig for a long time), but Watain made the crowd crazy (see photos in Sheol Magazine), they ruled.

So, but now: photos of Turisas at Party San are now online at this direct link:
http://www.sheol-magazine.com/turisas_PS06pics.htm

PS06_turisas22.JPG

Twilightheart said:
I saw Turisas for the first time there and they really amazed me. Can`t wait to see them at Summerbreeze again. Seems that Wiebke will write the Party San Part about Turisas for our magazine, asking for the setlist... but I will definitely write the Summerbreeze report then. I just HAVE to write about them soon, letting all the amazement out with words.

Anyway: Nifelheim were good (last gig for a long time), but Watain made the crowd crazy (see photos in Sheol Magazine), they ruled.

oh, crap... I was talking to them in sweden and they were saying they would come up with a new (split)album, and tour after that...
anyway, can't wait too see Watain in september...
and off course Turisas again... last year Wacken was amazing, so the sooner, the better!

KristJaeger said:
oh, crap... I was talking to them in sweden and they were saying they would come up with a new (split)album, and tour after that...
I did an interview with Nifelheim last Saturday and they said, it`s the last concert in GERMANY for a long time (or forever). So there might be a tour, but not through Germany. Maybe I expressed myself wrong.

And now we should stop bothering the Turisas Fans with Nifelheim talk. But you`re invited to join the new forum of Sheol Magazine. We can discuss it there, if you want.