Gig action!

This seems appropriate for this forum!

Lycansinthiasmallwebjpg1.jpg

colour1-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last minute change to this Fridays line up!
Ignore what the flyer says as STORM are now NOT playing but have been replaced but the shredtastic SWORD TOWARD SELF! Very happy to have them on the bill!!!
Doors are at 7.30pm so do yourself a favour and get down early for all the bands!:headbang:

A while off but just warning Wagga that DARKER HALF are coming to slaughter your whole town! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
:kickass:
darkerhalfwaggashow.jpg

If people are interested in going on a road trip for this to help support the boys and just basically cause chaos in a foreign land PM me and i'll see what i can organise for those involved.:kickass:

Yeah the hosting of the flyer fucked up but nevermind.
Sets were 20 mins each and with the crowd also able to cast votes for the peoples choice awards for the fest i'm very proud to say that DARKER HALF were chosen by the crowd as runners up winning them 2 new guitars!
Being the only Metal band on the bill and playing last the guys went down actually reall really well and dare i say made some definate new fans from this.
Well done guys!:kickass:

Lynchposter.jpg

Current LYNCH MOB line up:
GEORGE LYNCH OF DOKKEN
ONI LOGAN ORIGINAL MEMBER VOCALS
MARCO MENDOZA OF WHITE SNAKE/BLUE MURDER/THIN LIZZY BASS
SCOTT COOGAN OF BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION -ACE FREHLEY BAND ON DRUMS

LYNCH MOBwill be playing half their set consisting of Dokken tracks, the rest their own material. Lynch Mob is a mini super group within itself with members from Whitesnake, Brides Of Destruction and Ace Frehley in its make up.

First band confirmed for NYE this year is a very special reunion show for Sydney thrashers MURDERWORLD.After putting the band to rest in 2007 the individual members of MURDERWORLD have been plodding along with their own endeavours but will reunite once more on Dec 31st to pummel all those with their Agressive Thrash Experience! Expect some oldies,some newbies and perhaps a surprise or two in their one off set.Thrash like a maniac into 2009 with MURDERWORLD!!
Other bands joining them on this night of seasonal brutality to be announced soon. Look out.:headbang:

WANTEDBOYS2.jpg