What are you currently drinking?

Don't they both have way too much sugar in it? Like I think Naked is from concentrated.

Either way i do like the taste of both. I'm currently drinking Kombucha.

Edit: Here's a photo. I love ginger flavored anything. Ginger kombucha is my favorite.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: unknown
This stuff is so good. A great smoky flavor (they dry the tea with smoke from pine fires wafting over the leaves). Definitely an afternoon/evening tea though as it's rather strong.

def05e06670b0efed6842718dcf4536a.1500

Also, Dandelion root tea is awesome. Has something of a nutty flavor and is a detox to boot.

TRA-00235-1.jpg

I've tried alcohol in the morning and it didn't work. I remember waking up and trying to go hard with my bestie when she was here and my stomach hurt pretty bad for awhile. And I got pins and needles.

Reactions: CiG
I don't drink alcohol much at all anymore (I'm boring these days). In my late teens and early 20s I used to go out at least twice a week, sometimes 3-4 times and get absolutely shitfaced. After around 4 years of doing that I started to get really bad hangovers. Like I'd feel as if I was dying for 2-4 days after a big night out. It's just not worth it anymore for me. The pubs and clubs just aren't my scene anymore either; they are full of obnoxious, arrogant and vapid people. I know a lot of people like to have a drink or two by themselves at home to chill out or whatever, but that's never been me.

I go to Rehab. I can't do anything or maintain if I drink and it makes me feel like shit for days. I just turned 29 and would rather be sober, go to rehab, my classes, and then come back to my apartment and just not drink and do whatever and not worry and feel decent. It is ten times easier. I don't like bars either, never have.

tastes very belgian

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 5
Got a bunch of random 1 of micro brews in my fridge so I'm going...
Jäger shot, beer, jäger shot, beer.... Going to hate myself in the morning.

Reactions: unknown