What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
I guess I'll start.

Currently I'm a financial analyst for a small financial services firm that deals with pension plans and annuities placement for said pension plans, as well as plan consultation.

I'm not an analyst like the Wall Street types as I mainly sit on the computer all morning and post on here, but I do some fairly interesting analysis.

I hope to either get an MBA or go to law school eventually.

Hhahaha, my job is hilarious. Seriously.... I am so entertained there. In case you guys haven't noticed. The commute is a bitch, though. As is the impending carpal tunnel.

I paint cheesy figurines for The Danbury Mint.

manufacturing. its very boring. I have a co-worker, who is black and an asshole, so it makes him a my pals. I dread going to work everyday having to deal with his annoying ass. we have to listen to either oldies or AOR music (torture!...but at least its not KISS FM) and of course, like I said, its boring.

manufacturing. its very boring. I have a co-worker, who is black and an asshole, so it makes him a my pals. I dread going to work everyday having to deal with his annoying ass. we have to listen to either oldies or AOR music (torture!...but at least its not KISS FM) and of course, like I said, its boring.

I honestly think you are more retarded than Dave. Think about it. That's some fucked up shit right there.

Still doesn't make you any less of a racist piece of shit.

there's a difference between black people and my pals....oh wait, I forget who I'm talking to, you're so perfect, you've never had a prejudiced thought in your life! want a fucking cookie, mr. political correctness?

Please, enlighten us to what the difference is.

why should I bother? I wont get through to you thickheaded piece of garbage.

its common knowledge that a my pals is a black person who blames whitey for his problem, engages in crime and refuses to get a real job, makes people feel bad for him cause he's black. it can also refer to a black person who is an asshole to anyone who isn't like him.

but yeah, forget it, I just wasted a minute of my life typing that to someone who will just give me a white liberal kneejerk reaction without thinking rationally.