What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

I work at a Henry's grocery store (similar to Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Trader Joe's, etc...). My main job is cashiering, but this summer (specifically this month) I've been working in receiving unloading trucks, processing invoices and doing other general shit in the back warehouse. I prefer it to cashiering, but waking up at 5 am sucks ass

I'm a programmer as well but quit my last job and I am currently enjoying being a slacker for a while.

I'll have to find something new soon.

True, but your comment about your co-worker wasn't necessary.

its kinda hard to be respectful of someone who is a dick to you everyday (my co-worker, not King Richard). His sense of humor and mine are miles apart, he's always getting on my case for making silly remarks (which I do and he should just get over it), and my incessant talking during work (which is a lie), plus he butts into every conversation I have with other co-workers.

its kinda hard to be respectful of someone who is a dick to you everyday (my co-worker, not King Richard). His sense of humor and mine are miles apart, he's always getting on my case for making silly remarks (which I do and he should just get over it), and my incessant talking during work (which is a lie), plus he butts into every conversation I have with other co-workers.

Shut up.

I do not work at the moment, but I plan on applying somewhere during school. My choices are limited because of my lack of a car, but I think I'd be content at the moment working at Starbucks; good starting pay, benefits, and fucking free drinks! :kickass: And it's the only decent place I can walk to. :lol:

I used to work at LA Fitness, then I got laid off.

Now I work at a dog spa. I wash dogs, do their nails, and shave them, it's fun.

At job #1 I am a MIS (Management Information Systems) assistant. I basically run a bunch of programs that gather information off of our servers and compile them into reports which I then print out on a special type of paper with one of our big printers. I then take the reports find out who needs them and distribute them. I also print off things like business invoices and run the EDI programs.(Electronic Data Interchange)

At job #2 I work in a kitchen at a fine dining restaurant. i am pretty much a dish washer there but I do a lot more than dishwashers at larger restaurants would do. Myself the Chef and a friend of mine are the entire kitchen staff. The chef cooks the main course, my buddy does the veggies and I do everything else that need to be done in the kitchen. this ranges from cleaning dishes to preparing food to making things like salad dressing.

I would love to know what your sense of humor is like.

Until the end of the month when I go to school I am adding back list books into Harvard University Press's database so that they can then be added to the website. I gather the books from the library, scan in the cover, jacket description and other relevant info and copy it into the database. It's not fun but it's comfortable and I can listen to my iPod all day.

I'm a technical analyst. Basically I work with the Data Centers we have and the vendors for the servers, tape drives, big printers and stuff like that we have. They report to us and we have to ensure that the service the vendors provide is what the contracts states. We also do the contracting stuff and things like that.

In the summer time though with vacation and everything it's extremely quiet to it makes it kinda boring but leaves me time to search for cds I want on the internet. :p

I mow lawns, house sit, etc. One more year of high school and then I'll have to get a job for college.

Mechanical Designer. Pretty much midway between a draftsperson and a mechanical enigeer. I got two drafting degrees and started out just drafting, then progressed to designing by experience and aptitude. I use AutoCAD and Pro/Enginner. I also used SolidWorks for a little while.