What are your weaknesses?

Actually, it's fashionable to those who know nothing about fashion. :p My g/f is a passionate fashionista, and apparently belts under boobs are a GIANT no-no.

really? i have to remember that for the future lol

i need to catch up on this girly shit and buy some stuff without metal on it lol

Strong Yu-Gi-Oh discussion.

I run a Chaos deck for Trad. play :D

I have a Zombie Deck for Adv. I think, been ahile lol.

I always prefered to play Advanced. It added more challenge to think of new strategies.

I had something I called Kill. It was basically a beatdown, but it had a lot of monster removal like man-eater bugs, Sakeretsu Armor and stuff like that. I always liked Water decks, and sometimes they were great, but not often enough. I also enjoyd putting together burn decks. The last deck I made was a Zombie, which is totally fun.

I tended to be like that too (before I was married). I think it just shows that you actually care about people. I guess that can be seen as a weakness, but it's not a bad thing. We need more people like that.

no, getting attached to girls is a sure formula to get absolutely crushed if she says no. And the more you want it to happen, the more likely it is that it won't happen. I kind of became attached to Lauren but now I am beginning to realize there is a very strong possibility she could say no so I talk to every other girl I can to get my mind off lauren.

no, getting attached to girls is a sure formula to get absolutely crushed if she says no. And the more you want it to happen, the more likely it is that it won't happen. I kind of became attached to Lauren but now I am beginning to realize there is a very strong possibility she could say no so I talk to every other girl I can to get my mind off lauren.

I guess just about any personality trait can be both an asset and a liability, depending on the situation.

I can't imagine how getting attached to girls before you start actually dating them can be an asset. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be devastated if she says no.

I can't imagine how getting attached to girls before you start actually dating them can be an asset. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be devastated if she says no.

No, that's the result of a personality trait, and one that can be seen as a negative. But it probably stems from a personality trait of caring about people or something, which can also manifest itself in good ways.

It's smart not to let yourself get attached to a girl that you haven't been dating at least a couple months, since at that point the "relationship" is still so young that she can easily and acceptably break by just ignoring your call/texts emails.