What are your weaknesses?

I am very quiet.

Yea that's obvious.

Attractive female volleyball players (especially in game attire)

Omg same here, volleyball players are so dang sexy it's crazy!

hot girls in booty shorts. my eyes literally become locked on like a heat seeking missle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: this is true for me also.

I like how a lot of people here are shy

Also, I think Zephyrus is probably the hottest guy metalhead I've ever seen, dang. Not gay at all though, seriously.

Omg same here, volleyball players are so dang sexy it's crazy!

girl I have been trying to hook up with. I was supposed to go to cubs game with her on tuesday but she has volleyball that day which fucking BLOWS :mad: I am going to try to arrange something else on wednesday.

l_5093a7ba95e7913c91426ca50506a542.jpg

l_67ed033468624483a51364f5376e76f9.jpg

CIMG5054.jpg

girl I have been trying to hook up with. I was supposed to go to cubs game with her on tuesday but she has volleyball that day which fucking BLOWS :mad: I am going to try to arrange something else on wednesday.

l_5093a7ba95e7913c91426ca50506a542.jpg

l_67ed033468624483a51364f5376e76f9.jpg

CIMG5054.jpg

Ahhhh that really sucks! Did you ever get to watch her play a volleyball game? What did she have on :saint: haha. But good luck cooking up something for her on Wensday.

Edit: you should bring her to a romantic cruise ship, she'll love that haha.

Ahhhh that really sucks! Did you ever get to watch her play a volleyball game? What did she have on :saint: haha. But good luck cooking up something for her on Wensday.

Edit: you should bring her to a romantic cruise ship, she'll love that haha.

l_e21afd40904a0e284eedeca1d63cb91a.jpg

l_c885f381380d89fad7f68ca8976a2e14.jpg

I am really really trying hard not to get attached to this girl but she is pretty amazing.

edit: while we are on the subject of myspace, check out this funny response I got from a girl that I have seen at GNC

that girl huh?? lol wuts up with that, u dont remember my name huh??? well im not tellin u until u guess it lol. wow u look awesome in those pics. man, woo!!!! well im gonna add u and if u dont accept then im not coming into gnc anymore lol u would prolly like that anway lol sorry if i bother u. well take care david. hope 2 talk to u sometime soon! ciao!!

sincerely.............

l_21444b600abd809afe96bf01e992f162.jpg

White Castle sandwiches

WHITE CASTLE FTW!

oh and im adding that a guy that can cook for me is a major weakness
actually i think this is true for a lot of women, men who can cook are hot

unless the girl is into really masculine guys, then she might think your gay

I used to play in elementary school, I still have my deck, its so sweet. I have this version of the black luster soldier that doesn't need a ritual for summoning. And I have a permanent trap card that can drain the abilities of all the Egyptian God cards (along with any monster that had a special ability including mine, which was the downside). I played the game for about a year hardcore, then got bored of it in 5th grade, and then got into a tiny bit in 6th grade, I would destroy my annoying neighbor. He had a Ra card (fake one probably) but anyway we were playing 8,000 lifepoints and he sacrificed 7,999 of them and then I think I used a card that took away about 1,000 lifepoints and won. He used to cheat a lot when he started losing, it was really annoying, he attacked with two monsters at once when he didn't have the card that allows you to do that.

Summon "the mystic fist of blood drenching fury" (aka hit the fucker in the face)

l_e21afd40904a0e284eedeca1d63cb91a.jpg

l_c885f381380d89fad7f68ca8976a2e14.jpg

I am really really trying hard not to get attached to this girl but she is pretty amazing.

edit: while we are on the subject of myspace, check out this funny response I got from a girl that I have seen at GNC

l_21444b600abd809afe96bf01e992f162.jpg

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. You definitly need to try and steal her and never ever cheat on her no madder any circumstances. That's an order sir!

i guess another weakness of mine, is that i am unable to keep myself from insult christians. on a METAL board, i was reprimanded because i made fun of a christian. we have an entire thread designed to tear down christianity, and i get in trouble for insulting a christian
~gR~