What are your weaknesses?

i also have a problem with yelling at people who outrank me

and i'd rather be left alone for the most part.
~gR~

Bro, I was constantly getting in trouble for that when I was in the Marines. I did working parties at least 3 times a week. I even got in a fight with my squad leader in the fleet because he was running his mouth to me when I was off duty (it was saturday). I told him to fuck off and leave me alone and he attacked me so I kicked his ass. I ended getting docked 1 months pay and stuck on the battalion working party for a week because of that shit.

Rachel_Weisz_Biography.jpg

Rachel Weisz, rather than the snake.

That cat is hairy as fuck. You must have one hell of a time vacuuming when it sheds in the summer.

Maine Coon cats are among the furriest in the world.

They used to shed a ton (and get all over my band shirts), but since we started grooming them daily their shedding rate has been drastically reduced, so now I can hold them without much fear of hairing up my shirts.

The cat is the first pic weighs about 20 lbs, by the way.

yeah, achrisk.

:headbang:

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh. I still have a ton of cards. I am 40. I got into it because my son was into it. One time I took him to the card shop to duel and he got slammed by these other kids. He was maybe 7. So I took all of his spare cards and made up a deck and started to duel with him so he could get some practice and learn some strategy. He got a lot better, but then I got hooked on it for a while (but I only ever went to tournaments and stuff with him. I'm not a weirdo :loco: ). He is 13 now, and neither of us play any more. But it was a lot of fun.

i could never get into yu-gi-oh, whenever i saw the cartoon i would always wonder why they had such pointy hair

:headbang:

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh. I still have a ton of cards. I am 40. I got into it because my son was into it. One time I took him to the card shop to duel and he got slammed by these other kids. He was maybe 7. So I took all of his spare cards and made up a deck and started to duel with him so he could get some practice and learn some strategy. He got a lot better, but then I got hooked on it for a while (but I only ever went to tournaments and stuff with him. I'm not a weirdo :loco: ). He is 13 now, and neither of us play any more. But it was a lot of fun.

lol. 40 years old