What are your weaknesses?

yeah^ the rules were a lot different from the card game. you couldnt just put your best card down, you had to sacrifice other, weasker cards you put down first. i made a deck to play like that, but of course, none of the other kids did, they just put the strongest cards they could get in there.

yeah^ the rules were a lot different from the card game. you couldnt just put your best card down, you had to sacrifice other, weasker cards you put down there.
Tribute summon.
I only played the PC conversions. It was fun for a while, however, the lack of any real strategy turned it into a borefest quickly. That and the fact that the annoying repetitive voice overs of Yugi and co. could not be turned off.

Proof:

n1232460105_30198423_5344.jpg

n1232460105_30198425_587.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are quite attractive. I am jealous. :mad:

That said, I am not gay, but I have a weakness for men with a good head of long hair.

:headbang:

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh. I still have a ton of cards. I am 40. I got into it because my son was into it. One time I took him to the card shop to duel and he got slammed by these other kids. He was maybe 7. So I took all of his spare cards and made up a deck and started to duel with him so he could get some practice and learn some strategy. He got a lot better, but then I got hooked on it for a while (but I only ever went to tournaments and stuff with him. I'm not a weirdo :loco: ). He is 13 now, and neither of us play any more. But it was a lot of fun.

I used to play in elementary school, I still have my deck, its so sweet. I have this version of the black luster soldier that doesn't need a ritual for summoning. And I have a permanent trap card that can drain the abilities of all the Egyptian God cards (along with any monster that had a special ability including mine, which was the downside). I played the game for about a year hardcore, then got bored of it in 5th grade, and then got into a tiny bit in 6th grade, I would destroy my annoying neighbor. He had a Ra card (fake one probably) but anyway we were playing 8,000 lifepoints and he sacrificed 7,999 of them and then I think I used a card that took away about 1,000 lifepoints and won. He used to cheat a lot when he started losing, it was really annoying, he attacked with two monsters at once when he didn't have the card that allows you to do that.

I used to play in elementary school, I still have my deck, its so sweet. I have this version of the black luster soldier that doesn't need a ritual for summoning. And I have a permanent trap card that can drain the abilities of all the Egyptian God cards (along with any monster that had a special ability including mine, which was the downside). I played the game for about a year hardcore, then got bored of it in 5th grade, and then got into a tiny bit in 6th grade, I would destroy my annoying neighbor. He had a Ra card (fake one probably) but anyway we were playing 8,000 lifepoints and he sacrificed 7,999 of them and then I think I used a card that took away about 1,000 lifepoints and won. He used to cheat a lot when he started losing, it was really annoying, he attacked with two monsters at once when he didn't have the card that allows you to do that.

Wasn't that card trap card called Skill Drain or something?

Tribute summon.
I only played the PC conversions. It was fun for a while, however, the lack of any real strategy turned it into a borefest quickly. That and the fact that the annoying repetitive voice overs of Yugi and co. could not be turned off.

There is quite a bit of strategy in that game. A lot of it is used in constructing the decks in the first place. Then of course adapting them to the duel at hand. Then there is the constructing of a side-deck to adjust between duels within a match, to more effectively counter your opponent's strategy. There are control decks, chaos, beatdown, burn, and others, then there are element type decks like water, fire etc. Then there are the subtype decks like beast, warrior, etc. I playe against a deck that I only got one turn against, and on my next turn they went through all this stuff and I ended up with no cards left in my deck, so I lost.

I like cats. It's not a weakness.

I'm kind of shy.
But at the same time, I can be kind of cocky or arrogant.
I am a very nervous and anxious person, though I usually never show it.
I always want what I don't have.
I get jealous easily, and I get very jealous.
I'm certainly NOT the most likeable person.

I'm shy in a sense that it takes me FOREVER to be comfortable with people which usually is a turn-off for them.

Women.

I struggle with depression and anger issues.

ADD (assuming it's more than just a mindset which I admit is the most likely explanation).

Tribute summon.

If you ever get a Nintendo DS, get Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007. Modern day YGO has much more strategy-based fighting/dueling, etc. And actual graphics...with no voiceovers. AND WI-FI WORLDWIDE!!

Beer
Attractive female volleyball players (especially in game attire)
White Castle sandwiches
Zingers (the snake cakes)-I seriously have three packs of those a day if they are in the vending machine at work