What book are you reading now?

There's a short story collection about the characters, too. I think it's called "The Martians" or something like that. Fills in some of the backstory and expands on a few of the minor characters and things like that. Also a bit hit and miss, but worth reading if you're enjoying the main series.

UndoControl said:
I wouldn't know about Michael Douglas. Sorry.

Did you know that the place with the longest name in the world is a village in Wales? It's called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (i'm not making this up, this is a fact).

Mrs Michael Douglas is Catherine Zeta Jones. She's Welsh....

I'm certainly familiar with that village, but haven't been there. The name means "St Mary's Church in the hollow of the White Hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the Church of St Tysilio near the Red Cave".

Bucko said:
No one in particular it has contrubutions from the likes of Ritchie Benaud, Dennis Lillee, Allan Border, Greg & Ian Chappell, Terry Jenner, Darren Berry, Rick Darling, John Singleton... just people saying good things about him etc

Off topic, I used to live in Salisbury East, South Aus.

We lived in "Dexter" Drive, and we had Benaud avenue, Chappell Cres, Hadlee ave. etc etc.

Shannow said:
Off topic, I used to live in Salisbury East, South Aus.

We lived in "Dexter" Drive, and we had Benaud avenue, Chappell Cres, Hadlee ave. etc etc.

Cool ...David Hookes so its says only used to live a stones throw from West Torrens ... is that right...

Currently reading the Dark Tower series..... well cheating a litlle bit and listening too the audio cds of it as I work.

Last few books I have read were ....
Harry Potter and the half blood prince
Randy Rhoads - A life
Tommyknockers
The talisman