What are you reading ?

Kitty

Rule by the Claw!
Nov 17, 2003
The United States
Visit site
Now I am making this thread assuming you all can read yeah ? +puts on her glasses+ I'm a self proclaimed bookworm.

I am reading Ben Stiller and Janeane Garafalo's "Feel this Book". I'll tell if it's worth the read later. I haven't yet finished the last few chapters. :)

So what are you reading ? Or what types of literature do you read ? favorite authors ? Any recomendations ? :D

Well, since Im on science university Im not forced to read some school shit, so I can focus on good books. I love Grahamm, King and Ludlums books, all are just brilliant absoluth of literature...

I haven't read a book since Go Dog Go. I fucking skim through sparknotes, cheat, and do projects on books that have been turned into a movie. Fuck you all I own.

I'm reading Chromosome 6 by Robin Cook, I just love his books and I've been reading through my whole collection about 3 times already.
One of his books made me very curious about the whole witchcraft thing, especially in Salem. I've been trying to find books about that, but it looks like there aren't any in finnish :rolleyes: Oh well, gotta practise my english then :p

BodomPrincess said:
I'm reading Dude Where's My Country by Michael Moore :headbang:
Cool. I'm reading "Stupid white men" by Michael Moore at the moment. I saw "Bowling for Columbine" some time ago, so i had to read some of his books. Now that i saw the title of the book you are reading it looks like all of his books are about the same topic.