What are you reading?

Kaiso

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2011
Or what is a favorite book you read recently?

I was recently recommended to a series (which I have been told about in the past, but simply never picked up), and I have found one of the last books in the series today. It's called Lover Mine by J.R. Ward, part of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm assured it is very sexy vampire fiction.

I almost typed fucktion. freudian slip

fuck, i thought i was the only one in here that read

this is what im reading now

David%2BWilcock%2B%2BThe%2BSource%2BField%2BInvestigations.jpg

Currently snailing through "Feersum Endjinn" by Iain M. Banks

Not his best work, considering ditching it cause at the moment it feels more like a chore to get into the book.

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, but I've already read that before. So now I'm waiting for Diablo: The book of Cain.

I just re read 1984 the other day...I haven't read it since high school, I forgot how good it was. Right now I'm working on Corey Taylor's book, Seven Deadly Sin's. I've never really been a Slipknot fan but this book is actually incredibly well written and really fascinating...very thought provoking.

I'm reading

Full Dark No Stars (Stephen King)- this one is just for fun :lol:

For school I have to read

La ciudad de las bestias (Isabel Allende)

Stephen King's book is very interesting- especially that first story- very gripping, I strongly recommend it :)
The other one- well if you are 10 year old girl- read it :eek: I hate it, but I have to.. :puke:

I recently read a novel about a gay who finds a forest troll from a thrash box and takes it as pet before returning it to the forest, only to get adopted by the goblin's parents. It emerged the character lives very very close to me, and the place he returned the troll to in the forest was where I lived and played as child. Wicked shit.

The best saga I ever read was Tad Williams' Memory, Sorrow and Thorn. If you want a mega interesting, surprising and unforgettable fantasy literature experience I highly recommend this. I've read lots of fantasy and this was a jaw-dropper. Now starting Shadowmarch by the same author.