What are you reading ?

Well I tend to try when I have the time to get in a book a day plus A Series of Unfortunate Events, the books are not that long. I polished it off in several hours. But yeah I do tend to read faster than some people. Like i said. Im a book worm.

+will start the 4th book tomorrow+

I just finished Book the Tenth in the A Series of Unfortunate Event Series, The Slippery Slope. +thumbs up+

hey kitty *kisses kitty*
im curently reading the Anita Blake seris of book by Laurell K Hamilton.. i acidently red book 6 first becuse it was the first book i ever brought my self that didnt have guitars in! i got book 1 and 2 for christmas so im starting book 1

I'm reading.. toilet paper. Nah, kidding.

Good books? Stephen King - The Stand. And everything from Haruki Murakami. =3

Atm I'm reading "Military Blunders" by Saul David.. ^^

And I also consider myself a bookworm.. o_O Mostly I read books about the 2nd World War, since this is a part of the History that has taken my interest. A_A;

Well, I'm reading Terry Pratchetts Colour of Magic & Good Omens (again). And I'm also reading The Hamlyn History of Philosophy by Martyn Oliver. I tend to read several books at the same time and I probably shouldn't do that. I always get a bit mixed up when I do that... :D

Terry Pratchett kicks ASS *_* He's incredible.. ^^

Currently I'm hoping to buy myself Stephen E. Ambroses' "Band of Brothers" and "Pegasus Bridge"... I so love that Series.. *_* It's SO great ;_;