O/T: What are you reading? part 2

GASOLINEDREAM said:
i did that book. I agree, some were really good, some were OK or worse. I think the body one where they are going to do the autopsy--that was a good one. Then, the Gunslinger's in one story, right!?

The autopsy one was definitely the best! Then I liked the one about the hitchhiker and dead driver, yeah, Roland is there too, Dinner at Gotham's was also pretty good.

Is the autopsy one the one about the guy playing golf? My friend told me about the guy playing golf and autopsy seems kind of familiar. Unless I'm thinking of something else.

And yes, Thra:rofl:ude, it DID cross my mind to read it myself. So bite me. :D

1408 RULES!!! That's also in Everything's Eventual.
I liked the stories "Everything's Eventual", "Autopsy Room Four", "The Little Sisters of Eluria", and "L.T.'s Theory of Pets". They were all really good, I thought.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Is the autopsy one the one about the guy playing golf? My friend told me about the guy playing golf and autopsy seems kind of familiar. Unless I'm thinking of something else.

Well, then, read it! Hehehehe. And that is the right one ("Autopsy....")

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yes, dear. Right after The Talisman. Is that okay with you? Tough shit if it isn't, because that's the order I'm going in. :p

I love it when you get all dominatrixy!!!:D

Right now, I'm reading through all of Hunter S. Thompson's books. I just finished Songs of the Doomed and am now reading The Great Shark Hunt. I am also reading Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials Trilogy, which is really good. I also just finished the new Harry Potter, which I thought was a disappointment....

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:

Of course you are right with the golf and the autopsy.
BTW I've been talking about Apt Pupil film adaptation... which I haven't seen yet, but I've come across some information on the net, and there is one of the most famous Czech actors (who has acted in several American films) as Isaac Weiskopf. It kinda pleased me, even though I'm not keen on the guy very much.