What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

I have three jobs currently:
1)I work at a club called Liquid Ice on saturday nights taking money at the door (worst job ever! btw dont ever work at a club)
2)Im getting a 4 day a week job at TJ Maxx, a shitty clothing chain store, just cause i need the money
3)Also i occasionally draw for a tattoo shop that my dads friend owns and i get paid for each good drawing i do. I also plan on apprenticing there later on once im out of highschool

Then you have nothing to worry about but then again I have a best friend who was sort in the same situation as you and when he went to go visit the girl. Well let's just say the pic and her in person weren't the same lol In person she had warts on her face, overweight, etc.. he never did that again lol

I met a pretty attractive chick that I was talking to online on wednesday, she was way hotter in real life though.

Im a remodeling /rehab sub contractor at the moment.....tho i never know what ill be doing a week from today.
ive had atleast 50 different jobs in the last 25 years:Smug:
everything from a lowly dishwasher at 14 to an estate manager for the senior vice president of lehman bros.