What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

Or worse, she could turn out to be a fake. That has to be one of the most terrible feelings one can experience. :erk:

It'd be one thing to fake something if you've got a few weeks or maybe months to fuck around with, but I don't think many people would devote 3 years to all of this.

It'd be one thing to fake something if you've got a few weeks or maybe months to fuck around with, but I don't think many people would devote 3 years to all of this.

I frequent two chatrooms over the years and in one of them "fakes" were exposed over a period of time... some got away with it for like 3 years... so yes anything is possible but in your case it's probably not a fake if she sends you regular pics of the same chick over those 3 years... regular pics meaning they are not professional looking... just regular pics of a regular chick doing regular things...

Yeah I've got regular pictures, her just hanging out with friends, making a general fool of herself, and just bein' a cutie :D

Then you have nothing to worry about but then again I have a best friend who was sort in the same situation as you and when he went to go visit the girl. Well let's just say the pic and her in person weren't the same lol In person she had warts on her face, overweight, etc.. he never did that again lol

Haha, well I've been on cam chats with her quite a few times and have talked to her over the phone on occasion, pretty much sure it isn't going to end up like that but I do know it can happen.

I've thought about seeing if the record store near my house needs some part time help on the weekends. I wouldn't mind working there as I don't have to do much heavy lifting and I would mostly be on my own.

I've thought about seeing if the record store near my house needs some part time help on the weekends. I wouldn't mind working there as I don't have to do much heavy lifting and I would mostly be on my own.

I worked record stores in the past when I was younger... trust me they are no fun place to work... I thought they were before i worked there... and yes you do some heavy lifting from time to time...

This is mostly used CDs and such. Mostly people just come in to fucking sell their shit for money. Basically no lifting.

That and I could special order all the metal I want.

What sucks is that she's grounded from the computer and phone calls are hard to make due to her crazy father so our communication lines are shot for like 2 weeks, only being able to contact each other through her friends haha.

So how does this crazy father feel about your visit?????