What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

:lol:

Nah, she is fucking amazing in most every way, and the most beautiful person I've ever had the privilege of knowing :)
n6682015281389864416et2.jpg

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how old is she?

:lol: She is only like a year and 3 months younger than me :p she'll be 16 in October and fuck all you who will say "OMG SO YOUNG DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT" I know full well things can change at a moments notice at this age, but I don't fucking care I've got to put my entire being into this or I'll regret it for ever.

Have you ever actually met her?

No, but that is what this December is for. I've known her for 3, going on 4 years now so I've gotten to know her very well, she's come to tell me just about everything - will tell me things not even her best friends are told D: so I like to think that the connect we've got is real. I kind of have to.

No, but that is what this December is for. I've known her for 3, going on 4 years now so I've gotten to know her very well, she's come to tell me just about everything - will tell me things not even her best friends are told D: so I like to think that the connect we've got is real. I kind of have to.

I've had a couple relationships like this, but I didn't get to meet either of them. You are a lucky bitch.

Metal music supporter. I support metal by making it look cool by being cool.

This already lampoons itself, doesn't it?

Also, the fact everybody's talking about my home state on here is really creeping me out. Do I have a stalker?

Were talking about how much we hate the homophobic bible pounding right wing morons. Texas just naturally comes up, as it is thier base of operations.

You're an interesting guy, Mort.

Haha, thanks I guess :)

I've had a couple relationships like this, but I didn't get to meet either of them. You are a lucky bitch.

:saint:

What sucks is that she's grounded from the computer and phone calls are hard to make due to her crazy father so our communication lines are shot for like 2 weeks, only being able to contact each other through her friends haha.

Your a sucker if you think she is not telling her best girl friend nothing and everything to you :lol: The sooner you learn this the more you'll not get hurt or you'll get laid more... girls always talk about everything to each other!!! even your dick size :lol: so you better buy those enlargement pills they advertise on late TV :lol: