What type of JEEEOOOOORRRB do you have?

uhmm I am making close to 14 bucks an hour.

It will soon be 15-18 as more and more customers come to the mall (over 50 new stores opening up)

edit: you were making 15 bucks an hour picking strawberries at 14? that is fucking bullshit and you know it

not to mention I don't ever take any unpaid lunch breaks (I eat on the job) and I get paid for 2 hours of work every week that I don't even do (as I leave 30 minutes early everyday and still get paid for those 30 minutes)

Actually I was making 15$/h picking up strawberries. Nothing very hard in this if you're fast. It's not paid per hour it's paid for what you do. If you suck you won't get a lot...if you're fast then it's pretty good money actually. Especially at that age.

Actually I was making 15$/h picking up strawberries. Nothing very hard in this if you're fast. It's paid per hour it's paid for what you do. If you suck you won't get a lot...if you're fast then it's pretty good money actually. Especially at that age.

uhmm I still make much more than 90 - 95% of people my age, but whatever.

Tonight is going to be a good night because I just found out the coffee at the restaurant is actually part of Star-Bucks and I can drink it all night for free and than go to bed at like 6,7 in the morning.

I just handed in an application at this micro-brewery in Lambertville, New Jersey called River Horse.

I really, really want this job. Close to home, it seems like I will be able to get the hours and I want and- oh yeah- there's probably some free or discounted beer involved.

Fuckin sweet! They are hiring, and oddly enough they need a drum tech, and I play drums.

I just handed in an application at this micro-brewery in Lambertville, New Jersey called River Horse.

I really, really want this job. Close to home, it seems like I will be able to get the hours and I want and- oh yeah- there's probably some free or discounted beer involved.

I hear ya man. The instrument store I just applied at is 5 minutes down the road from me and the owners are pretty cool people. Last two jobs I've had were 40 minutes away. Even though I'm not big on beer, I'd still be pretty stoked to have a job like that.

I guess you're working less then 28 hours/week and are under 18? Still I thought the minimum wage for these criterias was 7.50$/hour as of Feb. 2007. You might want to verify this...and if you're over 18 you shold have 8$/hour.

Not much of an increase in either cases but you shouldn't be paid below that...

I quit the job about a year ago, so doesn't matter anymore.

I sit in the production office of a packaging factory for 8 hours a day, every weekday, printing labels and editing the computer schedule occasionally, but mostly trying to doze at my desk as discreetly as possible.

(Summer job before uni starts again btw)

I tried out for it. Did all the physical fitness tests, all of the written tests. I made it to the second to last part of the application process which is the oral interview. Last thing after that was the polygraph. But I was cut on the interview day, and out of 60 people, only 15 made it past. So I didn't feel so bad. 5 of the guys who made it all the way through were former police officers anyways. According to the Chief of Police, the injury I had in Iraq was a bit of a concern to them so they declined to pass me. Honestly though, I'm glad I got cut. I don't think I would have liked it. So it's all good.