What are you currently drinking?

A Vanilla Coke.

Now please tell me how bad soda is for me even though most of the mother fuckers here put some sort of poison in their bodies willingly.

At least it ain't scotch guard.

Reactions: Dak
No judging but i felt much better after quitting soft drinks. I still have a Dr Pepper with certain meals, but drink maybe 2-3 a month but not doing 2 a day like I did...

Reactions: Dak
I used to be really bad with fizzy drinks as well. I was drinking 2 litres of Pepsi Max almost every day. I very rarely have them now.

Now I mainly drink sugar free cordials and water. I've never been much of a hot drinks person. Yes, I'm a British person that only drinks tea maybe twice a year.

Reactions: Omni
i drink maybe a couple 20oz per week. Vanilla Coke is specifically my thing.

I drink far more beer and tea. My wife always keeps a pitcher of dark brewed, lightly sweetened tea for me in the fridge. Plenty of water when I'm working but really not that much when I'm off the clock I've noticed.

Lemonade.

edit: recently tried something really good. Sliced some ginger root in boiling water, after a few minutes you remove the root-pieces, adds some lemon juice and a spoon of honey. Damn.

Last edited:
I used to be really bad with fizzy drinks as well. I was drinking 2 litres of Pepsi Max almost every day. I very rarely have them now.

Now I mainly drink sugar free cordials and water. I've never been much of a hot drinks person. Yes, I'm a British person that only drinks tea maybe twice a year.

When I was a kid, it would be normal for me to consume 5 or 6 cans of soda. It was basically all I drank. Pepsi, Mt Dew, Dr Pepper, root beer, soda was basically my go to drink. Nowadays I basically only drink water, and every once in a while ill have a soda now and then. Im also not a hot drinks person. Unless it is a cold day in winter, drinking stuff like tea and coffee brings on this really annoying low level sweat that just makes my head and face feel clammy. Not to mention that ive always been an impatient drinker, and I tend to burn my tongue a lot.

Ok wrong, I dont only drink water now. I drink my fair share of rums, Jack Daniels, and beer of all kinds. When im not drinking alcohol though, it is almost always water.

Right now? Water.

Reactions: Phylactery