What are you currently drinking?

Ok wrong, I dont only drink water now. I drink my fair share of rums, Jack Daniels, and beer of all kinds. When im not drinking alcohol though, it is almost always water.

Right now? Water.

I don't drink alcohol much at all anymore (I'm boring these days). In my late teens and early 20s I used to go out at least twice a week, sometimes 3-4 times and get absolutely shitfaced. After around 4 years of doing that I started to get really bad hangovers. Like I'd feel as if I was dying for 2-4 days after a big night out. It's just not worth it anymore for me. The pubs and clubs just aren't my scene anymore either; they are full of obnoxious, arrogant and vapid people. I know a lot of people like to have a drink or two by themselves at home to chill out or whatever, but that's never been me.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I don't drink soda or juice(soda sometimes when I order a Jameson and Coke). Never use to have it as a kid either. I mostly drink hot tea or flavored water. I'm one of those weirdos that prefers warm/hot drinks. I even like beer and alcohol room temperature or warm.

I don't drink alcohol much at all anymore (I'm boring these days). In my late teens and early 20s I used to go out at least twice a week, sometimes 3-4 times and get absolutely shitfaced. After around 4 years of doing that I started to get really bad hangovers. Like I'd feel as if I was dying for 2-4 days after a big night out. It's just not worth it anymore for me. The pubs and clubs just aren't my scene anymore either; they are full of obnoxious, arrogant and vapid people. I know a lot of people like to have a drink or two by themselves at home to chill out or whatever, but that's never been me.

I hate the bar scene, so I usually just drink with friends and such at home/their place. Or at shows. And yes, ill drink at home even if I dont have people over.

Milk and vodka.

Fuck off.

Buy Kahlua and make that shit into a white russian.

Some Roc Vodka

tumblr_nc62waWzHa1rtvox8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Nephilim96
Drinking this soda called Lean. Its the opposite of an energy drink and it taste like mountain dew hahahah