Gig reviews.

So how bout telling us the last gig you went to and what your thoughts/review of the show and nights events were?
This can apply from any sized show world wide for those who may be popping in from all corners of the globe.
Last one i went to was HERRETIK (formery ABORTUS) at Abduction X in Lewisham,Sydney,Australia last Saturday.
Twas a blurry night as the party i visited first has soley 80's Metal playing so the drinks were going down too easily.By the time the band hit the stage at about 11pm i was getting a bit tired of the clubs constant new metal/metalcore tunes and happy to hear some deathish thrash.
A new line up and a little bit rusty in areas but they have promise and i think need to gig solidly again and hone their skills a bit more but definately enjoyable.They also ended with 2 covers by W.A.S.P. and MEGADETH respectively.:headbang:
I don't know how i got home at 4.30am but somehow i did.:kickass:

I can.t remember the last time i went to a metal gig. :s

BUT i did get drunk last weekend with my best friend here and danced to Depeche Mode. (see photo)

Sabinousheandmiyou.jpg

That wasn.t so bad until we started driving home and i started crying my eyes out.

Lesson of the day: I.m not a fun drunk, here in lebanon. Never again.

I think the last non Shroud show I went to was Type O last summer, and not being a huge fan, I thought they were very good live, got wasted and stayed up untill 4 am drinking. Overall a great night, even though I hate the Palladium, a shitty theatre here in Massachussettes.

I think the last non Shroud show I went to was Type O last summer, and not being a huge fan, I thought they were very good live, got wasted and stayed up untill 4 am drinking. Overall a great night, even though I hate the Palladium, a shitty theatre here in Massachussettes.

Out of curiosity did CELTIC FROST open up for them on that show? I heard they did a US support of TYPE O recently?

No no. We were dropping off our stuff at the hostel. The van was parked outside. We came out an hour later to load our stuff in the van and go to the venue when we noticed yellow stains on the back door. not the best memory of that trip.