Gigantour Baseball.

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
Was chillaxing at my friend's house, watching fucking Grease out of boredom. When suddenly my friend goes on Blabbermouth and sees the following:
"MEGADETH, DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY Members To Play Baseball In New York City - Aug. 29, 2005
According to a posting on MEGADETH's official web site, members of
MEGADETH, DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY, THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, NEVERMORE, LIFE OF AGONY, SYMPHONY X, DRY KILL LOGIC, BOBAFLEX and the Gigantour crews will play baseball on a day off this afternoon (August 29) at De Witt Clinton Park (W 52 to W 54 Streets, 11 to 12 Aves) in Manhattan (New York City) beginning at 4:00 p.m."
The following ensued:

Friend: Holy shit dude, Blabbermouth says Gigantour is playing baseball at 4 in the city!
James: WTF?!
Friend: Yeah dude, insane.
James: Waht frigen time is it?
Friend: 4:15
We immedietly ran out of the house and jumped on the train.
Was good, Nevermore and DT wasn't there but Symphony X and Megadeth were on the same team (who lost). Other team was gay bands like FF.
Russel Allen is fucking nuts. All in all it was pretty fun.
They made a dvd of it to, and I'm def on it since there was like 20 people there.
Took some pics for you guys too. Enjoy!
Dave!

Romeo was the pitcher for his team.

There he goes.

Someone got a hit off him. ='(

Russel fucking Allen on first base after a line drive.

Played six innings, the white team won 28 to something I think, don't remember. Was 28 to 24 or 22 if I remember right. Fun time!

The funny thing Metalskater7 is
When I read they where playing ..I thought,hmmm he lives not too far away haha, Good for you bro!!!!
I noticed Romeo dropped a few (pounds not baseballs)

Cheers

That is cool, Gigantour 2005 was probly one of the best festivel shows i ever saw in my life,not that i have been to many cause i normally dont like them but anyway..Last years Gigantour had a lot of my fav bands.

Maybe one day they will all tour together again, At lwast Megadeath,Dream Theater,Nevermore,Fear Factory and Symphony X.

Bradley