Gigantour pics!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
What can I say? I showed up 2 songs into Nevermore's set (which pissed me off), but they sounded huge and it was cool to hear The Heart Collecter live.

I apologize for the bluriness and brightness of some of the pics. The sun was blazing down on the stage during Nevermore and Fear Factory, and then Anthrax and Megadeth had huge bright light setups. The colors made for some nice shots, though.

The images are saved at a lower resolution to conserve webspace, so if any of you would like a full version 100% quality version of any of them, just let me know. Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Nevermore:

stupid over exposure. *shakes fists*

Amazing pics man... Always a pleasure to view some amazing photography. Again... Me, You, and Fred should totally get some sort of thing going.... hahaha....

AnvilSnake said:
stupid over exposure. *shakes fists*

Amazing pics man... Always a pleasure to view some amazing photography. Again... Me, You, and Fred should totally get some sort of thing going.... hahaha....

:erk:

And Kevin.... jeeez, your pics ftw

Thanks everybody! It warms my heart to know that you guys like these pictures :)

Karmic.. "ftw"?

Fred, yeah it was outdoors and it was BRIGHT. I've never shot bands under those conditions before. It was a challenge.

Ketshy said:
That first picture is awesome.

nevermore01.jpg

exactly.
Great pics, Kev. Good appetizers, i'll be seeing Nevermore this friday!

:hotjump:

dead_fetus said:
Thanks everybody! It warms my heart to know that you guys like these pictures :)

Karmic.. "ftw"?

Fred, yeah it was outdoors and it was BRIGHT. I've never shot bands under those conditions before. It was a challenge.

You lucky fuck... My gigantour gig was indoors and there was a big assed black curtain that ate all the stagelighting... My pics are all sucky cuz'o dat!

Might I suggest the use of a polarizing filter to avoid over-exposure for the next outdoor shooting???