Gigantour Setlist

The weather in Detroit was awful. I think In Flames did a great job of overcoming the circumstances. Anders was more connected to the audience that night than any other band member from any band. Could the show have been better? Sure. But I think it was more the fault of the cold than of the band not playing well.

Here's what I think their DTE (Detroit, May 3) setlist was:

Cloud Connected
Leeches
The Mirror's Truth
Transparent
Clayman
Graveland
Disconnected
Move Through Me
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Can anyone verify that? I pieced it together from memory, my notes, and from comments made by others who were there.

Does the above sound about right?

Also, when are they returning in November? Has that information been posted anywhere? If so, where?

I loved the weather.

That's how I want to see a metal concert.

COLD.

It's hard to be grim when it's 95 degrees outside.

The weather had nothing to do with their song selection.

I had a great time that night though because of the people. I love drunk metal crowds like that. I went into one of the bathrooms and there was a guy ripping off the towel dispenser and stomping on it.

Minneapolis setlist was pretty much the same, but with Pinball Map instead of Clayman. Really, the setlist wasn't great, but the show was AWESOME! It was indoors, at a nightclub, and I think that most of the bands really appreciated that.
If you're gonna go, really it will not hurt to skip the first two bands, High on Fire or Job for a Cowboy. It's not worth sitting through Handjob to see high on fire. They're alright, but their songs all sounded eerily similar. And the lead singer looks like a mix between me as a one year old and one of my friends crack-addict mothers. Not cool.
But IF was pretty awesome. COB was impressive, some awesome songs, and they were a great live band. Megadeth, well they played forever. They did at least two, maybe three encore songs. They were good, just played too long for my taste.
But definitely an awesome show. Haha I saw Anders on the balcony rocking out to Megadeth later in the show. I'll put the picture up later.

I wasn't making fun, I made a suggestion of having no fat and ugly people on pictures taken with crappy cellphone cameras in JH gallery, there was nothing against that girl or her weight (originally), it was a general observation and planned tackle towards whoever came up with that pic to put it in the news - there are TONS of better pictures of fans with the band than that one.

Well, no good deed goes unpunished :cool:

fat people suck